Commercial Grow Start-up Under Michigan's New Rules

• Thread starter MI.Woody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MI.Woody

MI.Woody

I do not find clearity in the Rules download for how as a Caregiver going to a licenced grower I startup my stock. Do I simply bring my legal number of plants to the new grow and start cloning upto the new limit? Do I need to hire a licnecd tranporter to do that, or operate under the MMMA rules for Caregivers transporting. I have heard there is problems with seeds. I have thought about starting half the quota in auto-flower while my 72 plants begin to multiply.
PS I miss the forums for states.

More to follow as this unfolds, Im sure!
-Woody

View attachment Emergency_Rules_Medical_Marihuana_Facilities_Licensing_Act_607643_7.pdf
GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

I do not find clearity in the Rules download for how as a Caregiver going to a licenced grower I startup my stock. Do I simply bring my legal number of plants to the new grow and start cloning upto the new limit? Do I need to hire a licnecd tranporter to do that, or operate under the MMMA rules for Caregivers transporting. I have heard there is problems with seeds. I have thought about starting half the quota in auto-flower while my 72 plants begin to multiply.
PS I miss the forums for states.

More to follow as this unfolds, I'm sure!
-Woody

The best advice I can give you as a NON-LAWYER is because this is a matter with significant legal considerations, and you find yourself with questions, you should consult a licensed attorney in your state. They can provide clarity and peace of mind. Also, reach out to NORML in your state and check out their site: http://norml.org/michigan. They provide free resources and info.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Didnt even know the new rules (lmao) went into effect. And does anyone know what the rules are?

Hope you have your licences fees in, cashed check stubs, city inspection check list, and plenty of payoff money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom