Compadres

• Thread starter NuNugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NuNugs

Hey everybody you can call me NuNugs, but I'll answer to almost anything lol. I'll try to keep this as short as possible. Well I'm an old head and a friend told me about him using a grow tent and it was in his basement and he told me he got all this stuff off of the internet. I said " get the fuck out of here ". I studied it for about 3 months by reading gwe and ilgm and a lot of the other popular sites. Anyway I've learned a hell of a lot but I don't know everything of course. I talked to my two friends Jack and Jill down at the lake and because I'm disabled and use a walker to walk they agreed to check it out with me. I paid for all the parts and pieces and they were going to do the physical work and take care of it because I live in an apartment complex. So that is my story of how I got into this to start growing. I've been smoking now forever remember I'm an old head. And I really hope to meet some cool and knowledgeable people and of course I know there's going to be some smart asses as well but hey I'm one of you all too. Lol . And I will be over in the Hydroponics threads in the recirculating dwc section. Yeah I know it ain't very short

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey everybody you can call me NuNugs, but I'll answer to almost anything lol. I'll try to keep this as short as possible. Well I'm an old head and a friend told me about him using a grow tent and it was in his basement and he told me he got all this stuff off of the internet. I said " get the fuck out of here ". I studied it for about 3 months by reading gwe and ilgm and a lot of the other popular sites. Anyway I've learned a hell of a lot but I don't know everything of course. I talked to my two friends Jack and Jill down at the lake and because I'm disabled and use a walker to walk they agreed to check it out with me. I paid for all the parts and pieces and they were going to do the physical work and take care of it because I live in an apartment complex. So that is my story of how I got into this to start growing. I've been smoking now forever remember I'm an old head. And I really hope to meet some cool and knowledgeable people and of course I know there's going to be some smart asses as well but hey I'm one of you all too. Lol . And I will be over in the Hydroponics threads in the recirculating dwc section. Yeah I know it ain't very short
Welcome to, The Farm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom