Compassion Clubs

• Thread starter Mommyof3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mommyof3

Are there any compassion cannibis clubs around Fort Collins at all?

I am a veteran and Mom. I have Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus and Meinere's Disease. I love going to Organic Alternatives and some of the other dispensaries (I cannot grow. I am just too sick to deal with that.)
Even with medical prices it is SO expensive!
They have similar things in Seattle so I was wondering if there are any in Northern CO?

draco

draco

there used to be a vetrans group that was associated with some Loompa Farms people that was active in fort collins several years ago...

you might want to contact them. that's the best i have...good luck!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Are there any compassion cannibis clubs around Fort Collins at all?

I am a veteran and Mom. I have Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus and Meinere's Disease. I love going to Organic Alternatives and some of the other dispensaries (I cannot grow. I am just too sick to deal with that.)
Even with medical prices it is SO expensive!
They have similar things in Seattle so I was wondering if there are any in Northern CO?
You might shop around for your member benefits. Since you are a vet, you may be eligible for additional benefits over and above the 'usual' member discount or pricing. I would also call and talk to managers, the average hourly 'budtender' employee doesn't know or doesn't care enough about collectives. I am not a vet so I am completely unfamiliar with possible benefits or compassion clubs etc. If you make yourself an active part of this type of community, I have a feeling help will come out of the woodwork, it seems like you've earned it. As a last resort, you might find a caregiver that is looking for patients/vets/etc. I'm sure things will be flush come fall harvest.

Thank you for your service, and good luck.

Top Bottom