COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
yeti f2 .. these pics are a mix of three phenos.. smells keep changing from week to week.. very funky up front with some sweetness on the backside.. one almost has a cheese-ish type smell but WAY more to it... i cant wait to see how they finish..

@Oom pah pah how long you guys been letting these girls go?
IMG 20150302 125729622
IMG 20150302 125750500
IMG 20150224 134401988
IMG 20150224 134452529

Last edited:
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
@ButtaFlave I believe you are correct about these being F2

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ya know its a good day when you take the 4 gallons of water/nutes to your Girls and when you close up the door zipper or trap door the jugs are empty and you cant get the Cheshire Cat grin off your face. Every time I head into the Stable to look at My Loompa Farms Ladies time just stops, the day is stripped away and all there is is a Guy and his Love for His Garden of Green..
Peace Farmers and may your gardens be Dank
FlyJ
Yeti #10
4 1 2015 UDate 3

Yeti #10
4 2 2015 UDate 4

MoonDawg #5
MD 7
MD 3

FlyJ

kds710

kds710

Gotta love the flyin j's passion for what he does....the yeti #10 and moondawg #5 are lookin proper

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Ya know its a good day when you take the 4 gallons of water/nutes to your Girls and when you close up the door zipper or trap door the jugs are empty and you cant get the Cheshire Cat grin off your face. Every time I head into the Stable to look at My Loompa Farms Ladies time just stops, the day is stripped away and all there is is a Guy and his Love for His Garden of Green..
Peace Farmers and may your gardens be Dank
FlyJ
Yeti #10
View attachment 499256
Yeti #10
View attachment 499257
MoonDawg #5
View attachment 499258 View attachment 499259
FlyJ
You nailed it Flying J every time I finish my chores with the lady's there is a pause at the door as I stand in awe of their grace. Sometimes I have to snap myself out of it just to walk away.:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey JM Thank you for the Kind words And It helps when ya Have some Dank gear Like Yeti and Moon Dog (Dawg)
from Loompa Farms in the garden...
My Ladies are My Pride and Joy
Stay Dank Loompa Farmers . . . .
FlyJ

P

pacmanbreed

@Frostynugman
The clear inc's spectrum are extremely fast to the plants internal clock and will cause lots of stretch during the first half of flowering. Stay clear of clear inc's during the first half of flowering. Go all red spectrum 'sun up' during the first half of flowering trust me.

The red party cfl's spectrum 600 nm's-710 nm's is much slower to the plants internal clock and that's why I use red party cfl's the first half of flowering.. A pure red spectrum is the only way to go the first half of flowering and red party cfl's are a cheep way of getting an all red spectrum.. Yes all red LED's are better but cost 3 times as much.

But yes running clear inc's and red party cfl's at the same time will work.

It's just a slower overall spectrum than just clear inc's and will defeat both purposes. Both spectrums are used for dif needs in the flowering cycle.

Pure red is used for controlling stretch and setting bud sites and clear inc's with their extremely high red/far red ratio are use for second half flowering daytime speed.. lol

I know it gets confusing.. Sorry

Thanks @dogznova for sharing this knowledge.
due to this info. ive found THE PAD/RAUBER METHOD and circadian rhythm/time factors of light.
I may also someday try and share knowledge you've continually shared.
We are all winners.

thank you very much dogz.

Last edited:
dogznova

dogznova

@pacmanbreed Thank you.. I hope someday you do share your findings..

Top Bottom