Compost Tea Boogie Brew

• Thread starter Panther
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Panther

In Soil
Has anyone had good success with this tea. Are you using it straight or adding amendments. Are you feeding 1 time a week. Or ate your soil drenching 1 week then foliar feeding the next. Is there enough of the beneficial microbes to keep the soil alive during the hole grow. Any help will be appreciated.

Bannacis

Bannacis

This is for a True living organic grow, no city tap water (chlorine/chloramine) kills your bacteria and microbes.
No synthetics/edta either.
This mix is a stand alone tea brew that is added to your TLO soil. along with your regular dry nute feeding
Like most teas you don't want to over due it. You can overpopulate your microbes and they will die on you and mess up balance. Do not use liquids except Earthjuice fish emulsion (lightly). Liquid nutes will over power your microbe population.
Use dry nutes with low numbers 5-3-5 veg and 3-8-5 flwr.(just sample numbers).
Probably to start tea em, then next 2 weeks normal feed and foliar feed then another tea. Use the teas sparing ly, cause they will multiply in healthy soil. Depending on how you plants respond will let you know if to increase or decrease. but always best to start with less... and wait... then adjust...
I have never tried that brand... But i have used teas... remember Keep it simple stoner (KISS)...good luck

Tomn8r

Tomn8r

In Soil
Has anyone had good success with this tea. Are you using it straight or adding amendments. Are you feeding 1 time a week. Or ate your soil drenching 1 week then foliar feeding the next. Is there enough of the beneficial microbes to keep the soil alive during the hole grow. Any help will be appreciated.

In Soil
I'm using Super Compost Tea green tea @ 2 tablespoons per gallon once a week. My girls look nice & healthy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom