Conerstone Research Collective (CRC) in Eagle Rock

Discussion in 'California' started by snowkitty, Jul 18, 2009.

1. GeneralRipper

GeneralRipper Farmer

^ I'd take Morpheus's word over everyone else. He knows his stuff. once he told me he knows a very reputable source who claims OG was first grown back in 1978. No club in the planet currently stocks as much AAA quality kush as his.
  2. ogencalii

ogencalii Guest

Can anyone refer me here please? My friend never has the time to go with me.
  3. hulksanchez

hulksanchez New Farmer

Hi! I see you reviewed the Cornerstone Collective in Eagle Rock. I would love to become a member and was wondering if you would refer me. I would gladly buy you an eighth of whatever you like if you can get me in.
  4. OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector Active Farmer

You can't just refer someone, a current member has to bring the person to join.
  5. soundman

soundman New Farmer

CRC unfortunately is not what it used to be. I have been a member since the beginning and have not been thrilled for the last year or so with the place. I actually wonder if Morpheus even has anything to do with the shop now? I haven't seen him for way too long.

I am however willing to vouch for someone, if you don't make me look bad. Don't get me wrong, the place is a model dispenser if there is one. I just remember it when it was REALLY cool.

SM