Conerstone Research Collective (CRC) in Eagle Rock

• Thread starter snowkitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GeneralRipper

PuffnStuff's right. The Florida origin story concerning OG Kush came from a notorious LA operator whom has subsequently been completely discredited. Swerve and Raskal know the real tale...

^ I'd take Morpheus's word over everyone else. He knows his stuff. once he told me he knows a very reputable source who claims OG was first grown back in 1978. No club in the planet currently stocks as much AAA quality kush as his.

O

ogencalii

Can anyone refer me here please? My friend never has the time to go with me.

H

hulksanchez

Hi! I see you reviewed the Cornerstone Collective in Eagle Rock. I would love to become a member and was wondering if you would refer me. I would gladly buy you an eighth of whatever you like if you can get me in.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

You can't just refer someone, a current member has to bring the person to join.

S

soundman

CRC unfortunately is not what it used to be. I have been a member since the beginning and have not been thrilled for the last year or so with the place. I actually wonder if Morpheus even has anything to do with the shop now? I haven't seen him for way too long.

I am however willing to vouch for someone, if you don't make me look bad. Don't get me wrong, the place is a model dispenser if there is one. I just remember it when it was REALLY cool.

SM

Top Bottom