Confirm Russet Mites?

• Thread starter Capfan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capfan

Capfan

Weird growth, first time dealing with them, anyone have some first had experience with this ?

Confirm russet mites
Confirm russet mites 2
Confirm russet mites 3
Confirm russet mites 4
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Need a scope to know before. I have had what I swore was russet mites, scoped and never saw a thing- treated anyways- in the end I had a few Phenos that just didn’t deal well with higher heat. In your case hard to say with out a min 60x scope

Capfan

Capfan

Getting a fresh picture now, was installing driver for scope, BRB!

Capfan

Capfan

Cant see these from the naked eye, look like a minature version of thirps

B

Burned Haze

Grandevo( if you can afford it it, remember you have to IPM spray so it will last awhile unless big crops: botianguard 22wp ,pfr97 mixed with it would make it a super defense ), venerate xc & flying skull nuke em ( Optional 3rd but great knock out, first two are a must)

* Rotate at full strength every 3 day

If all fails, in veg use Pylon than the IPM products afterwards to guarantee

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Sulfur is your best bet in not in flower and you do not have rinse off, been doing sulfur for years

Capfan

Capfan

Ended up using Grandevo + Pyganic 5.0 And rotated with Venerate XC ----

End Result is i slowed them down, see some fried ones but Ultimately I see some running around, probably 40% i killed .

Its a fucking pain in the ass to spray a field of this size, used about 1000 gallons total.

Preventative measures next year.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Sulfur next year from day 1 up to flower and you'll be completely fine. Weekly is key.

S

statefarmz

I just dealt with a huge infestation of Russet Mites in my commercial grow. The only thing that was able to really kill them has been Sulfur mixed with DE. There is simply no combination that will work as well as this. I have used everything mentioned above and I repeat nothing worked as well as this.

Stop feeding your plants for a week because the Russet Mites feed off Nitrogen. Mix Sulfur (2 tablespoon per gallon) with DE (pour enough DE that will make your mix a milky consistency) I used soap as a wetting agent - APPLY AS A FOLIAR SPRAY. The DE works after it is dry, the sulfur works on impact. Repeat this spray every two-three days. The results will be immaculate.

Keep in mind that this cannot be applied if you have sprayed any type of oil. In the case, that you have sprayed something with oil, such as Mantis, you will have to wait two weeks to spray this

Top Bottom