Congrats Michigan!!!

• Thread starter Wrathoftejus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Lot of downers. They allowed everyone to grow. That leaves zero room to bitch imo. I have my medical card im not looking for a refund. take a bone when its thrown to you.

Yeah hard to be too upset at this point. The state is finally moving in the right direction. At least we weren’t the 50th state to legalize it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes the state is going in what we had hoped the right direction is. Now they will regulate medical and home growers out a little at a time. Just like the other legal states.

Medical is not even mentioned on the proposal. Did it just become illegal for me to sell to my patients?

And it is just a proposal that has been voted on. Now they get to make the laws how they wish.

And unless it is federal legal it is still completely illegal.

It is obvious and inevitable.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually the proposal once certified is law. They would need to take legislative action and it must be passed by 75% and signed by the governor to be changed at all. The state Supreme Court can strike it down but it can’t be changed otherwise. It has nothing to do with medical marijuana. You’re still fine.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Actually the proposal once certified is law. They would need to take legislative action and it must be passed by 75% and signed by the governor to be changed at all. The state Supreme Court can strike it down but it can’t be changed otherwise. It has nothing to do with medical marijuana. You’re still fine.

I know we are fine. And I live so far out in the woods it will barely affect me anyway.

But I am still against the regulation of a harmless medical plant.

And releasing prisoners who have personal use cases should have been part of the proposal on my opinion.

They are agreeing it shouldn’t have been illegal in the first place.

Let the recreational pot carnival begin!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You’ll be fine at first. We were, here in Oregun. Government wheels move slow. It’ll take em a year or two to get to you. They keep tightening the screws on us medical growers slowly bleeding more money out of us and tightening the regulations on how we can grow. Here they gave the task of regulation to the OLCC. Oregun liquor control comishon. They make the rules we have to abide by. When it first went legal they started at limiting where you can have grows. Not close to a school so on and so forth. Then they started creating more regulations in city limits cutting out how many plants and making it even harder to grow medical in city limits. Now they want you to join the tracking system with the OLCC. Put a gps on ever plant if you grow more then twelve and if you grow for someone that does not live at your residence. I have given up all my patience had my wife get her card and stay under twelve so I do not have to report to the OLCC. Oh for the OLCC tracking system you have to pay out the ass to stay in compliance. I’ve heard that they want to require medical growers now to install closed camera systems so they can look in on the plants whenever they want. It’s all a cash cow for the greedy basterds. Good luck Michigan, I hope they don’t model your system like what Oregun has created.

W

Wrathoftejus

Clemancy wasnt in the proposal but it is a path our new gov. Could take. Call your local rep and voice your opinion. Youll tall to an assist. That will note whether your for or against an issue and pass it up the chain

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just read some articles today about current cases in our county that the defendants were set to plead guilty were ordered back to the prosecutors office from the presiding judge for further evaluation and possibly dropping of the charges. The new governor also said she is planning on introducing legislation to expunge current cannabis criminal records and give clemency to those currently incarcerated on cannabis charges. It’s a move in the right direction imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom