Considering Another Expansion

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

My first grow was in a 5x5x6 and grew 6 plants in a scrog. I had absolutely no room to maintain my plants it was tight. Grow finished but with subpar results in yoeld but not in strength at least.

Then for my second grow I've moved up to a 10x10x7.5 with 8 topped plants. Yet again I've found myself in the position of having zero room to maintain them. I ended up having to take each plant out separately to prune them. That's just not viable for ever due to my back. Luckily no more pruning till the grow is done in 35 days.

For my next grow I'm considering doubling my space once more but only growing 8 again. That way I can room to properly maintain my girls in their natural habitat so to say.

I'm considering buying the same grow room I currently have and placing them next to each other. I would just place the two large doors next to each other open. This way if I can separate them if I change my mind later. Or do you think it would just be better to buy a 10x10x7.5? Or the other option that is very interesting is to create a space in my garage using Orca material or the like? If I go with the Orca I could just hang it from the ceiling.

What do you think?

D

DrDankPHD

I'd prob use the garage. Use prefab steel panels. Dm. I'll give u the dealer contact.

U can hang lights on it. Use self tapping screw. Waterproof and sound dampening. Has foam core. Won't rot.

Top Bottom