Continue Veg From Indoor To Outdoor

• Thread starter ChuiSoto24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto24

I have been vegging my girls indoor for 2 months now and now the temperatures outside are getting warmer I want to continue veg Outdoor so my girls grow bigger and stronger i live in California is it time to take them outside but I don’t want them to premature flower

C

Cannibal Joe

I have been vegging my girls indoor for 2 months now and now the temperatures outside are getting warmer I want to continue veg Outdoor so my girls grow bigger and stronger i live in California is it time to take them outside but I don’t want them to premature flower
With them in vegetative state,if you put them outside now they will flower.I live in Texas and I am able to put plants out in late February and harvest around the start of May.We just past the equinox 12hours of day 12 hours at night.You can do this in the fall also.

madgrower

madgrower

I would think u will need at least 16hr of light .ma maybe put them out in morning and put them in under light at night for a bit

C

Cannibal Joe

I would think u will need at least 16hr of light .ma maybe put them out in morning and put them in under light at night for a bit
I agree , morning sun great boost to a plant and I see no reason why it wouldn't work

C

Cannibal Joe

If your in California your longest day will have 14.5 to 15 hours of day light. It would make sense to start from seed at 13 hours indoors then at about 6 to 8 inches tall then move them to the outside in the longer daylight hours of June. But why do all that when you could just grow outdoors .There is nothing like 10 to 12 foot tree in the backyard . Your friends will be amazed.Smoke on

stiffneck

stiffneck

So hey I believe it also has to do with the launch that schedule you have them on now.... say you have them on 24 hours of light per day. Mutt ng them outside they will absolutely flower.

Now say if your doing your veg under say a 14 hour on and 10 hour off. These plants are in veg now with 14 hours light... putting them outside now say April 1st well I just don't know.... if it was May 1st I would say your fine... April more that he there on the edge of premature flowering....

Also I think being a clone or growing from seed comes into play also.. haha. Shit man it's Complicated! and it's not...

Now if you put them outside now and give them 1-2 hours of light at midnight they will stay in veg.... think it's called d the lamplighter routine or some such....

Good luck man

C

Cannibal Joe

So hey I believe it also has to do with the launch that schedule you have them on now.... say you have them on 24 hours of light per day. Mutt ng them outside they will absolutely flower.

Now say if your doing your veg under say a 14 hour on and 10 hour off. These plants are in veg now with 14 hours light... putting them outside now say April 1st well I just don't know.... if it was May 1st I would say your fine... April more that he there on the edge of premature flowering....

Also I think being a clone or growing from seed comes into play also.. haha. Shit man it's Complicated! and it's not...

Now if you put them outside now and give them 1-2 hours of light at midnight they will stay in veg.... think it's called d the lamplighter routine or some such....

Good luck man

Good luck man
I agree .

C

Cannibal Joe

Good luck man
Or just grow outdoors, big trees equals big buds.

C

ChuiSoto24

thanks for the help guys but what if when the sun starts to set I bring them in for another 3 hours of light ? And then take them back outside ?

stiffneck

stiffneck

thanks for the help guys but what if when the sun starts to set I bring them in for another 3 hours of light ? And then take them back outside ?

Yes this will keep them in veg.

I have also used a back porch light to keep a dozen plants in veg...

C

ChuiSoto24

Okay good that’s what I did but how long do I have to do that until about April ? What about switching them back into veg because I’ve noticed they have started to stretch that was a sign I saw they wanted to flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom