cookie wreck

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

i hope you dont mind but i had to put your pic here, incredible work!!! and love the fact that you cant appreciate your own smells :) i have horrible sinuses and after many surgeries (as a kid) ive got a shitty sense of smell so i feel you on that one

jammie

jammie

hey there vaporeout and soserthc- thanks for stopping by and the kind words.. major credit goes to my buddy rick and his phoographic skills. after a 3 week dry, ijarred them up today. got 3'z off my cookie wreck, 3.5z's off my wifi and 11z's off my 4 lad's. will give'm a couple week cure before sampling for a smoke report. sorry for the pic quality dropoffView attachment 322595View attachment 322596View attachment 322597View attachment 322598View attachment 322595View attachment 322596View attachment 322597View attachment 322598View attachment 322595View attachment 322596View attachment 322597View attachment 322598

jammie

jammie

lets try again-
Misc 006
Misc 008
Misc 009
Misc 010

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks killer.. Very nice job on this grow those buds look great.. Enjoy the harvest

vaporedout

vaporedout

no dry ice keif? bet it would be killer. your smaller scale like me. a mason jar and a metal coffee filter with shake and dry ice would do you good :) anyways, good harvest. bet it tastes killer :)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Jammie and Farm.... Someone emailed some of your pics to me.. Ive been meaning to jump on here and say whats up.. Beautiful girl man.. Great grow too.

There are actually a couple/few legit lepers in Cookie wreck, All of those phenos yield better than the mom GSC. Yield on them are all pretty good, but one pheno is a monster yielder. IMO, this is the case for both Cookie Wreck and Flming Cookies, the plants with fatter more indie looking leaves seem to be my favs. Cant really go wrong with any of them. Frost production is impressive.

Nice job Jammie.. Hope you took cuts..

B

Burned Haze

That's some frost bombdigty :D

Love the color mixtures, hows the smell and taste if you have tried any yet.

Anyways much love and keep growing :)

jammie

jammie

hey there burned haze. what a coincidence, i'm firing a J of it now. unfortunately 40 yrs of smoking erb has fried my smell and taste buds. not to be smart but it smells like pot and has no chem/diesel taste ( thats the only pot flavor i can tell other than generic pot taste.). the high is pretty quick especially with a waken bake J. about 60/40 head/body. high about an 8ish. lasts about 2-3 hrs

Hoang

Hoang

CW
Thought I would bump thread... Here is a cookie wreck male that I will use to make some crosses. Thought about crossing this with The White.. Other strains up for consideration are; SFV OG, Fire OG, Jillybean, and Chemdog #4. Should be super nice!

drewski85

drewski85

what kind of smell(s) is that guy puttin off? I don't think you could go wrong with any of the ladies you listed

Top Bottom