cookie wreck

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hoang

Hoang

what kind of smell(s) is that guy puttin off? I don't think you could go wrong with any of the ladies you listed
Yes Drewski85, lots to choose from. Will check him out a bit closer and see what the smells are like..

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I'm hoping to get some valley girl OG that has GSC in it from what i understand. so i hope the flavor comes through & it's still in stock.
How does the cookie wreck smoke and what does it taste like. i still have some trainwreck sepci beans. field was full of train wreck females and was pollinated by various selected males & if i recall then worked some. take that with a grain of salt though cause i have bad recall if i don't look at my paperwork.

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

I haven't finished any of my cookie wrecks yet, but I have tried it from a dispensary that used to grow it out in CO. I think there were different phenos in one jar or grow conditions caused a couple diff flavors. From my experience with it there were two distinct flavors and smells, one was almost all gsc (gassy and slightly cherry fruit) smell and flavor, while the other variation had that same smell but with the addition distinct spicy undertones especially on the exhale. It was smooth and I did not cough when I smoked it through a clean percolated beaker bottom bong. The flavor came through strong and the effect for me was probably about 70% in the body and 30% in the head but that is from my impression from using it not a fact. Effect lasted long, maybe 2-3 hours if you don't keep smoking but I would rip a bong every couple or few hours once you feel the way you want. Lots of possible medical benefits too. I would use this for afternoons if I want to relax and would also use this to stop anxiety and depression as the balance between head and body was ideal for me. It relaxes the body and mind and also somehow stimulates the mind, but in positive ways. The effect also seems ideal for migraines, appetite issues and nausea, and mild to medium pain. Hope that helps. I think those I had in ounce were both cookie dom but one almost pure and one with a little trainwreck, I have seen a pheno online and heard of one from a buddy that lean mostly trainwreck and have a mostly citrus thing going on. Wish the dispensary still grew that strain and a few others they dropped. They switched from soil and coco to all coco and now nothing tastes or smells good. It's unfortunate because they were my favorite dispensary and were close to home. I hope you enjoy your cookie wreck, cant wait to hear the flavor and smell your end up with.

drewski85

drewski85

I haven't finished any of my cookie wrecks yet, but I have tried it from a dispensary that used to grow it out in CO. I think there were different phenos in one jar or grow conditions caused a couple diff flavors. From my experience with it there were two distinct flavors and smells, one was almost all gsc (gassy and slightly cherry fruit) smell and flavor, while the other variation had that same smell but with the addition distinct spicy undertones especially on the exhale. It was smooth and I did not cough when I smoked it through a clean percolated beaker bottom bong. The flavor came through strong and the effect for me was probably about 70% in the body and 30% in the head but that is from my impression from using it not a fact. Effect lasted long, maybe 2-3 hours if you don't keep smoking but I would rip a bong every couple or few hours once you feel the way you want. Lots of possible medical benefits too. I would use this for afternoons if I want to relax and would also use this to stop anxiety and depression as the balance between head and body was ideal for me. It relaxes the body and mind and also somehow stimulates the mind, but in positive ways. The effect also seems ideal for migraines, appetite issues and nausea, and mild to medium pain. Hope that helps. I think those I had in ounce were both cookie dom but one almost pure and one with a little trainwreck, I have seen a pheno online and heard of one from a buddy that lean mostly trainwreck and have a mostly citrus thing going on. Wish the dispensary still grew that strain and a few others they dropped. They switched from soil and coco to all coco and now nothing tastes or smells good. It's unfortunate because they were my favorite dispensary and were close to home. I hope you enjoy your cookie wreck, cant wait to hear the flavor and smell your end up with.
thanks for the additional info.I've been looking into strains that would help both nausea and pain and could be an all day smoke.have your c.w's had much stretch to them?

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

From the smoke from the mmc of the cw I would say it is def all day smoke just depends on setting. I wouldn't smoke it during the day or too much after a tolerance break, but I generally also dont take those because I dont wanna loose tolerance too much to these strains as they are strong medication. My cookies wrecks are all in veg right now so stretch remains to be seen from experience. My assumption would be it depends on which pheno and that the gsc ones will have a lot less stretch than the trainwreck ones, but the gsc could have traits from durban, cherry og pie or whatever else. I dont know how recessive traits from all the ancestors can come into play here, mostly because these cv hybrids they are crosses of what are already "super strains" and have almost too many ancestors to list. I am still weeding out males and then I am going to flower clones of the young females to see their traits, kill or give away my least favorites, and mother and clone out the ones with the most pungent smell and structure hat will be suitable for sog in 3 gal smart pots. Everything in flower now is local clones of 707 Headband and Mob Boss and then Candy Kush from seed and when thats clear soon or when I have a second tent for flowering I will see the c.w stretch personally. I have a friend who grows mostly with cannaventure strains ill talk to asap and ask about cookie wreck, especially when I am trying to choose the winning female of each cv strain im gonna try out as I am trying to use my space efficiently by producing enough quality medicine that I wont run out between harvests. I'm going to post a journal here in the cannaventure section when it looks and is more interesting and is prettied up a bit so I don't look too amateur. I am stoked to try a lot of the strains from this seed co. My veg tent is all c.v right now. Cant wait to see homegrown relatively organic c.w finished.

drewski85

drewski85

yea.everything I've seen of theirs is on point. got diesel fire coming and I'm about to order cookiewreck, flaming cookies, urkle berry and either northeast chocolate diesel or star berry indica

Hoang

Hoang

Out of 2 seeds, I got a male and a female... I previously posted the male, here is the female at 24 days into flower. She is definitely Trainwreck dominate, where as the male was a balance
CW
between the two or more GSC dominate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom