Cookies N Chem, Wedding Cake S1, Purple Punch S1

• Thread starter NHWhites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

have you ever looked at "Soil balance" new product like Mammoth -?? stuff works - can get sample for $10.00 enough for 3-4 cycles
Hah..Just looked..They are just like the jokers at Mammoth P..
No shipping samples to me..just to my local grow shop for me, so they can try to sell the product to the shop...That's pure BS imo..I won't drive across town to pick up samples..Maybe I will just spendn the $30 and get some myself.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Tomorrow is day 1 of flower. I gave the plants a good feed and did an ipm treatment. I don’t like to spray past the 2nd week of flower at the latest. I’ll probably hit them once more with azamax and that’ll be that.

B4044290 2DBC 48FD A5D5 2AF61F701380
B6058FDD 9217 409C 8814 7655E90ADFEF

This “purple punch” is going to have a really short leash. Any problems and it’s getting tossed
17F13C9F D131 4080 8D5A D50759E5EF60
6132EAAC C3FD 4A38 A6BD E01CD7C6744A

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Have you tried Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew?
Been using it for 2 yrs now with great results (says for outdoor and safe for veggies..I use it indoors as well as a preventative and killer if something avoids my sticky traps.

I have watched gnats outdoors trying to land on a plant that was sprayed..They don't stick around..I have seen MINIMAL leaf damage on a few leaves but nothing to speak of..It is as if a bug began to eat and quickly changed its "mind".
BTW..I am about to chuck my one Banana OG S1..Looks like a scraggly mess and still only in veg..Don't care what sex it is..I hate looking at it..trying to train it is also a bitch.. DoSiDo S1 looks a bit better but still not great..No pics sorry but lights out now.

I have a few Sundae Drivers germinated (Gu was kind enough to give me an S1 credit)..4 of 5 popped in 24 hrs..the 5th in 48 hrs. We shall see.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Have you tried Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew?
Been using it for 2 yrs now with great results (says for outdoor and safe for veggies..I use it indoors as well as a preventative and killer if something avoids my sticky traps.

I have watched gnats outdoors trying to land on a plant that was sprayed..They don't stick around..I have seen MINIMAL leaf damage on a few leaves but nothing to speak of..It is as if a bug began to eat and quickly changed its "mind".
BTW..I am about to chuck my one Banana OG S1..Looks like a scraggly mess and still only in veg..Don't care what sex it is..I hate looking at it..trying to train it is also a bitch.. DoSiDo S1 looks a bit better but still not great..No pics sorry but lights out now.

I have a few Sundae Drivers germinated (Gu was kind enough to give me an S1 credit)..4 of 5 popped in 24 hrs..the 5th in 48 hrs. We shall see.
I’ll look into the dead bug brew. I’m at the same point with pp, almost want to chuck it regardless. I might if both CnC turn out to be female. I’m going to lose my shit if they’re all males lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’ll look into the dead bug brew. I’m at the same point with pp, almost want to chuck it regardless. I might if both CnC turn out to be female. I’m going to lose my shit if they’re all males lol
My C&C is showing definite Stardawg traits..again, I put her in the Bath tub with 10ft high ceilings..good thing too.
I don't think I will even drop the other S1s..Unless I am too wasted to care..LOL
Dot the Pure Affie yesterday..now to find some room..Hahahah

H

hawkman

Thank you..
She was about 18" tall when flipped (about 8 weeks in veg) and is now 29" tall from the dirt..She ain't done either..LOL She has some pretty big ass fan leaves too. I am trying some Mammoth P free samples on her and a few others..So far, I see more praying than usual, but it is early still.
Yea !! when you flip them at 16 inches - it makes for a good size plant/yields keep us posted

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That did it..I culled the Banana OG and the DoSiDo (Both BS) to make room and to stop looking at them..Probably the worst looking things I have ever grown. Never even waited to sex them!
On a better note..C&C..19 days in and growing like a bitch..LOL
CC

NHWhites

NHWhites

That did it..I culled the Banana OG and the DoSiDo (Both BS) to make room and to stop looking at them..Probably the worst looking things I have ever grown. Never even waited to sex them!
On a better note..C&C..19 days in and growing like a bitch..LOL
View attachment 808555
Looking good! My CnC seem to be Stardawg leaders as well, which is fine as long as they have some cookie flavor/effect

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Starfighter not stardawg you mean?
Everything is looking great btw, nice stacked nodes.

H

hawkman

have you ever used these to increase terpenes' and essential oils - like Terpinator or Soil Balance ? to bring out flavor; really healthy looking plants

NHWhites

NHWhites

have you ever used these to increase terpenes' and essential oils - like Terpinator or Soil Balance ? to bring out flavor; really healthy looking plants
I haven’t but have been intrigued by Mountain Organics after a member discussed them in a thread

H

hawkman

I haven’t but have been intrigued by Mountain Organics after a member discussed them in a thread
One great line is "Humbolt County's Own" great line -- have never got the terpene's & oils untill now. Can get their Sample pack for $34.00 has everything There "Deep Breath" and "G-10" really work !! also Purple Max $ Ultra Snow

Top Bottom