Cookies Or Grease?

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'm about to start a fresh run in a few weeks and need to decide what beans to pop...Cookies N Cream, or Grease Monkey? Can't do both. I'm looking for something that has a nice vanilla profile, and I think either will fit the bill, but I can't find much info on either. I know there's fire in both strains, but wondered if ya'll had any input?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I'm about to start a fresh run in a few weeks and need to decide what beans to pop...Cookies N Cream, or Grease Monkey? Can't do both. I'm looking for something that has a nice vanilla profile, and I think either will fit the bill, but I can't find much info on either. I know there's fire in both strains, but wondered if ya'll had any input?
Grease monkey sounds delightful.
That's GG4xCookie n cream?

mancdank

mancdank

Grease monkey has been on my to get list for a while now so I reckon u can guess where I'm going with this lol :)

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Grease monkey sounds delightful.
That's GG4xCookie n cream?

Indeed it is. And Cookies N Cream is Mystery Cookies X Starfighter F2

Can't go wrong with either of them, but I'd love to hear what kind of phenos they both produce. With both of them being so popular, and a few years old now, I have to believe some folks here on the farm have grown them both out.

Migrower83

Migrower83

I have a few grease monkey in veg rite now ! Vary bushy plants and vigor is nice in them compared to the cookies&cream I have in veg haven't flowered either yet but both have been easy going so far can't go wrong with either!!

mancdank

mancdank

Indeed it is. And Cookies N Cream is Mystery Cookies X Starfighter F2

Can't go wrong with either of them, but I'd love to hear what kind of phenos they both produce. With both of them being so popular, and a few years old now, I have to believe some folks here on the farm have grown them both out.
The mint choc chip I run had the mystery cookies in there the lemon meringue had cookies and cream in there and the flight and choc covered strawbs both had starfighter in there so u could say I've had a little play :)

morningdewd

morningdewd

What's the nose/taste like?[/QUOTE
its way more fragrant than first run possibly due to ferts . this time I used HR Dirty that I believe has organic supplements all the way thru and the sweet smell and flavor is more pronounced .its not fruity or berry its hashy/skunky and vanilla malt.not super loud but really nice.the high is great mix of up then hammer. i have half a pack left. this was the only girl in the other half.i d love to sort thru a bunch of these MD

Top Bottom