Cooking Male Plants...

• Thread starter bmvortex81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

heyo all fellow farmers i just like to throw up these recipies as i go, since i ended up with a shit ton of males from my bag seed i took the plants when i found out they were male... the first i tried was just good ol box brownies and holy shit it floored me and the wife and i couldnt beleave the punch they had for being male plants. i just made the brownies as the box said to and added an OZ of male plant finely ground up tried first one and nuttin for like 45 mins so i said hell ill try one more and then it hit, my wife came home and said WTF are u on rofl so the next day we both had just one cause we were getting ready for my sons 6th b-day and we was on a dead run andfelt fooking great we both had one in the am and one like 3 in the afternoon and it held us all day :D my next attempt im making firecrackers heard of them? tried them? do tell your storys if you have i just pulled em out of oven will update how they are enjoy friends!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Excellent, will watch for updates. Do you think you might use any of them for making oil, or do you just cook medibles?

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

Stonger than regular old leaf?
tbh i dont know this is the first time ive tried this lol im experimenting now bought 1/4 of mids last night and tryin the bud in firecrackers. the male plant i used in the firecrackers is just as potent imho we will see after i make these up with bud (which im doing right now) heh will let ya know how the bud is, i will try regular leaf as i pick em ut i dont know if i got enough yet heh they are all up on the floor in my flower room which i aint going to till 11 am so if i can collect up enough leaf to try it i will and let you know :finger: oh ps my experiance having a hole firecracker is ya feel great and all but my personally i look higer then a kite lmao :greedy:

MoodySass

MoodySass

cooking with weed always seems to make it stronger for me. i always use leaf and crap not worth smoking for cooking. yuummm cannabis edibles are sooo good! lol :cat::cat:

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

no joke i think it does imho and the wife has hard time smokin it so its better this way anyways

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

well the verdict is on on male plants vs good bud (as far as mids at least) imho the male plant i used is if not better then the bud i used, me the wifey and my good uncle tried a half of a half and around an hr to hr and half it kicked in and stayed for 4 to 5 hrs. as pain wise it works good for me still trying to get all the effects down lol

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

mainly leaf i ground up and stems if i could get em chopped fine enough, my plants varied from 80 days to 110 days as soon as they showed sex and were males they got chopped, i dried them down like normal and then ground em up, been mainly using them in firecrackers its works better in firecrackers then brownies imo plus they only take 35 mins to make score!! :finger:

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

so i said this in my grow forum but uh duh this is where its supposed to be lmao so anywho the otherday i made a pound of butter in a crockpot on low and it turned out good it obviously works cause this morning i had a bagel slathered it in the butter and cream cheese doesnt taste the greatest but it sure shit works i had used an ounce of male plant (actually it was like 32 gram so 4 grams over.... dunno if it made it more potent what yall think???) oh and the wife found a smore recipe that ya cook in the oven and omg they work good too what we did was take graham crackers smush em up like making a graham cracker crust for say a cheese cake add cpl tablespoons of our "Better Buddah" lmao threw in oven at 350 for cpl mins pull it out threw on like one and half herseys bars back in the over to melt a bit then out and top with marshmellows cook for a cpl mins then switch to broiler (fine line here pending how far away from broiler u r get a nice brown crust on it pull it out and enjoy!!!! tested twice by me and wifey on a 4 inch skillet good bedtime snack looking for input on any of these recipies please feel free to try and leave feedback :D

IMG 20140714 223345626
Last edited:
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

BTW if you got the big fat marshmallows (as we had) cut then in half (as we did) and you will still get a large, yummy treat

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

(actually it was like 32 gram so 4 grams over.... dunno if it made it more potent what yall think???)

I think I need to eat a piece of that delicious looking cake to tell you lol ;)

Really though, that is one crazy looking cake!

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

actually its a smore,(and whats better then smores and ganja lmao) as my wife looked at it when i wrote it because i hada bagel with betta buddah on it now that i look at it it is a lil confusing NEW RULE explain the recipie BEFORE U TRY IT rofl but back on the bagel thing we had one yesterday morning and it lasted right up untill supper and we had it like 11am had supper at 6pm then a smore and i was good after that lol had another bagel this am at like 9 and i can still feel it now, and it seems to work good pain wise so theres a plus :D but for me gives me major munchies like all day its horrible so im tryin to find snacks that are good like fruit and lettuce to eat with the munchie attack so its not bad for me and making me fat im big enough at 270 pounds roflmao

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

heres the best part its not a strain (at least tomy knowledge its bag seed from a premature female my wife found 4 yrs ago we cut the plant dried it and pulled it out last year and started growing from there lol) this is my second run of it and i got just under half oz on my first run and it was good shit bro if it was a strain got me what it is lol

Top Bottom