Copperpoint Grow Op Snowflake Az

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
As much as I despise big whoever pushing out the little guy and boutique growers one has to have a respect for the big grow op tech and how far it has advanced in such a short span of time. Absolutely amazing 40 acre greenhouse right in my backyard.

Def worth a watch. They cover the veg rooms, 50,000 sf mother rooms flower rooms, trimming, drying curing, extracts. One of their extractors is a mere 84K . The tech is awesome.

Enjoy

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty cool. Seems like a lot of handling of the buds though. I’d be concerned with tric retention. Very interesting video though. Thanks for sharing!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty cool. Seems like a lot of handling of the buds though. I’d be concerned with tric retention. Very interesting video though. Thanks for sharing!
Well to my mind thats one of the problems with large commercial ops. They destroy a lot of the goodness in the processing. I will always be a small time boutique guy just for those reasons. We smaller guys tend to put a lot more love into our work. :D:cool::smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have noticed there is a start of skullduggery going on in the dispos here. What they are doing is taking mid grade buds and spritzing them with terpene extracts and misrepresenting the strains they are selling.

It has become epidemic here. Im sure it is happening all over as well. :( Anyone else see this going on????

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Well to my mind thats one of the problems with large commercial ops. They destroy a lot of the goodness in the processing. I will always be a small time boutique guy just for those reasons. We smaller guys tend to put a lot more love into our work. :D:cool::smoking:

Absolutely. It is a cool facility though. I didn’t know if I’d like watching it but I was surprised at their processes. I was a little surprised to see them all on the same basic nute schedule. I know each plant can get some extras but to have that many plants on one basic system is fairly impressive.

But you’re right it’s like comparing Walmart fruit to farmers market fruit. There’s just no comparison. If you want to impress someone the fresh local stuff wins hands down.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely. It is a cool facility though. I didn’t know if I’d like watching it but I was surprised at their processes. I was a little surprised to see them all on the same basic nute schedule. I know each plant can get some extras but to have that many plants on one basic system is fairly impressive.

But you’re right it’s like comparing Walmart fruit to farmers market fruit. There’s just no comparison. If you want to impress someone the fresh local stuff wins hands down.
thats it in a nutshell!!!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have noticed there is a start of skullduggery going on in the dispos here. What they are doing is taking mid grade buds and spritzing them with terpene extracts and misrepresenting the strains they are selling.

It has become epidemic here. Im sure it is happening all over as well. :( Anyone else see this going on????

Oh damn. That’s shady as hell. I did see lots of terp booths at cannacon in Detroit a few months back. I don’t get why anyone would want terps unless it’s for extracts. But I guess this is another use for it as well. I wonder how they extract just the terps?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh damn. That’s shady as hell. I did see lots of terp booths at cannacon in Detroit a few months back. I don’t get why anyone would want terps unless it’s for extracts. But I guess this is another use for it as well. I wonder how they extract just the terps?
Go back and find the section in that video, they show the process. Pretty dang deceitful if you ask me.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
the good part is I don't smoke dispo weed, I only smoke my own stash so I can be assured of what I am toking.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahh yeah I fast forwarded it in parts. Musta missed that. I did just google it. Seems like it’s a similar process to bho. I just don’t get why. What happened to grinding it up and packing a bowl? Lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahh yeah I fast forwarded it in parts. Musta missed that. I did just google it. Seems like it’s a similar process to bho. I just don’t get why. What happened to grinding it up and packing a bowl? Lol
lol weed nerds bro weed nerds.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah reminds me of the fat free and gluten free crazes. Eventually you come back to normal.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
“One tree per nerd” - Ricky (trailer park boys)

MissBotany

MissBotany

As much as I despise big whoever pushing out the little guy and boutique growers one has to have a respect for the big grow op tech and how far it has advanced in such a short span of time. Absolutely amazing 40 acre greenhouse right in my backyard.

Def worth a watch. They cover the veg rooms, 50,000 sf mother rooms flower rooms, trimming, drying curing, extracts. One of their extractors is a mere 84K . The tech is awesome.

Enjoy

I was just looking for a good cannabis documentary yesterday. Thanks for the post, couldn’t have come at better timing!

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

The very first and last bag I ever got from a dispensary. Lemon rinds, Blueberry peels, cantaloupe rinds, grape skins, mango seeds. Dispensaries buy these scraps to "terp" their shit bud. The shit is beyond obvious and nearly every cardholder in the state is in denial about it.

Completely useless garbage. Worse than reggie. Even brick tastes like hash and gets you a weed high. This fake crap doesn't do anything but wreck your lungs, pure placebo garbage for NPCs and tares,aka fake humans.

Copperstate is disgusting, a disgusting rat infested company, a disgusting rat infested grow and disgusting contaminated product. Dispensaries are a god damned abomination.

This fake terp bullshit has been going on for years at every single dispensary I've been to, which has been about half in the state, so probably most grows if not all. If it ain't fake terps it's some pizza crust list of sprays, garlic, canola, sesame, baking soda. Bt, spinosad, milk, neem. Fish guts. Entire shelves of bud all smelling like dollar store brownies. People think it's weed they are smelling! For some reason. Who needs an IQ test, an olfactory test can reveal a lot more.

Last edited:
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I see Copperstate also uses ProKure for smell control. Of course their talking head claims it's to keep things clean. ProKure is Chlorine Dioxide. Do you want chlorinated buds? Should medical users be aware that their lung medicine has been bleached?

Its amazing watching these guys talk irrelevant theoretics that don't pan out when you check their product lol.. Terp retention? Their bud is absolutely disgusting, smells nothing like any weed strains. Dial soap and plasticy (overfed/unflushed? Sprayed?) aromas are not terps... I even doubted myself smelling the crap at first, thinking maybe Az simply has the only phenos in the world I hadnt smelled , but once you put it in a vape it's beyond obvious: 97% of dispensary weed in Az smells and tastes like something other than Cannabis.

People will argue all day "there's weed terps that smell like plastic bro" Yeah, I know. I had a bubblegum kush that I'd consider plasticy, but it was weedy and pleasant and tasted amazing. Would smoke it all day for days straight! Not the same thing!

These bud tenders out there will show you something smelling like Chinese knockoff action figure plastic and either call it sweet, or gas! Imagine smoking something that tastes like a cheap eBay item from China.. Thats a very common "flavor" in AZ. Or a "Tangie" that has one single flavor: bitter as hell, and smells like lemon peel instead of Tangie.. These shops should all be shut down so more collectives can open back up.

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
The very first and last bag I ever got from a dispensary. Lemon rinds, Blueberry peels, cantaloupe rinds, grape skins, mango seeds. Dispensaries buy these scraps to "terp" their shit bud. The shit is beyond obvious and nearly every cardholder in the state is in denial about it.

Completely useless garbage. Worse than reggie. Even brick tastes like hash and gets you a weed high. This fake crap doesn't do anything but wreck your lungs, pure placebo garbage for NPCs and tares,aka fake humans.

Copperstate is disgusting, a disgusting rat infested company, a disgusting rat infested grow and disgusting contaminated product. Dispensaries are a god damned abomination.

This fake terp bullshit has been going on for years at every single dispensary I've been to, which has been about half in the state, so probably most grows if not all. If it ain't fake terps it's some pizza crust list of sprays, garlic, canola, sesame, baking soda. Bt, spinosad, milk, neem. Fish guts. Entire shelves of bud all smelling like dollar store brownies. People think it's weed they are smelling! For some reason. Who needs an IQ test, an olfactory test can reveal a lot more.
Why dont you just grow your own instead of visiting half the dispensaries in your state and bitching about it? If this is all true, I feel sorry for your lungs...

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Why dont you just grow your own instead of visiting half the dispensaries in your state and bitching about it? If this is all true, I feel sorry for your lungs...

Some just can't. Sadly. Dispensaries are suppose to bridge the gap between those who can grow and those who can't. But that's not whats happening here. It sounds like a corporation is taking advantage of the situation and the consumer has little choice but to grow themselves, go back to the black market or risk their health with contaminated products. Don't get me wrong, I wish everyone would grow for themselves and have even created products to help them do just that. It's just I don't have the backing in place to move it forward yet. Still working on it :-/

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
With all the talk about global warming, then I see all these massive indoor grows. I know the power company enjoys it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom