Cornbread Bubba, Bullfighter And Others

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Crackin some of the @Nspecta "Cornbread Bubba" this strain has become my all time fav for relaxation and sleep aid. original bubba x triangle kush

Also threw down some of @thunderfudge 's early work with some Bullfighter which is Afghani Bullrider x Starfighter F2 Do believe the SF was exotics keeper. Formerly held by Alien when he was still running and gunning.

Also going to run some Kromes cut "The White" gifted to me years ago by fudgy

Then a nice sounding cross from @DigitalGenetics
Mom is Pineapple Skunk
Father is White fire OG 3 X Snowlotus

All hit solo cups today. Will post when there is something to see. Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
cornbread bubba rolls on like a freight train, almost sativa in its ferocity. But don't let that fool you there is some excellent cough lock lurking, great pain and insomnia relief.

The bullfighter is some serious stash and has been a while since its been in my garden. SF f2 brings on the frost!!!

The DG cross just sounds like a awesome cross and will be looking for a keeper pheno in this run.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Upon further review after seeing your post, I stand corrected!!!!!! It is was Mr. White, bubba x the white

:( I screw up just like the rest of us. Again strain is "mr white" not Kromes "the white".

Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

^ at least your being honest upon your mistakes and can admit that. So many can’t and it’s sad

Ethier way, I think your packs your popping sound dark as fuck!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Update not much to see. Just all breaking ground. The actually all went into solo cups 9/7 as off today all that were going to make it have shown up for the party.

Germ rates are, after 10 dayz

Cornbread 9/10

Bullfighter 5/6

Pineapple Skunk x white fire og 3/snowlotus
7/9

Not bad ratios. Of course the CB's are feminized so thats a solid 9 gals but the other 2 strains are regular sex.

Will be nice to see how they all present.

DSCN2513

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Update not much to see. Just all breaking ground. The actually all went into solo cups 9/7 as off today all that were going to make it have shown up for the party.

Germ rates are, after 10 dayz

Cornbread 9/10

Bullfighter 5/6

Pineapple Skunk x white fire og 3/snowlotus
7/9

Not bad ratios. Of course the CB's are feminized so thats a solid 9 gals but the other 2 strains are regular sex.

Will be nice to see how they all present.

View attachment 830224

Along for the ride. Will be a good show!!

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
U gonna eat that cornbread lol. Still say we need a strain called collard greens to cross it with.

Mind if I ride Jump?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
U gonna eat that cornbread lol. Still say we need a strain called collard greens to cross it with.

Mind if I ride Jump?
lol indeed. My step mum makes the best collard greens in MS

Your always welcome in my threads man. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Got all the solo cups upotted today. Will post up some pics tomorrow.

Top Bottom