Cornbread Bubba, Bullfighter And Others

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So not much to say at this point. All went from solo cups to final flower shoes. Will veg under MH until they show some decent structure and look ready for flower mode. They were transplanted last Sunday. With the fresh soil they are starting to hit their stride.

The CB's are in the square 4 gall pots and next time around I will do a better job of IDing which strain is the Bullfighter and which ones are @DigitalGenetics work. :D I waited a tad too long to transplant as they were pretty rootbound so I tickled their roots a bit and hit em with fresh soil. All that came up in the solos have made it to the show. Will loose some as the BF and DG were regular sex. Hopefully will get a keeper out of the females that present.
DSCN2514
DSCN2515

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Are u gonna do another Tower O Power with the CB? What u looking to do bro?
Indeed I am. During the move to new diggz I lost my TOP CB and will be looking for another as a keeper mom.

For the rest I am going to allow them to do their thing as is, When ever I'm hunting I like to go SOG and no topping or fimming to get a feel for the male and females structure in figuring out which ones are going to be the keepers. Of course terps and vigor have a lot to do with my choices, but overall I like to let them flower out unmolested so to speak. :D However I have been known to reach under the gals undies and rub a stem or 2. LOL
I know I'm weird, but thats how I roll. This isn't a production run but a quest for moms and some males to do some future work with. :smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time to update. Starting to look like some cannabis plants growin. This 1st set of pics are csi's cornbread. just now hitting their stride. :smoking: All the CB's are female.

Will post 2 more sets and call them out better than I did last time. Will post on the bullfighter and the digital genetics stock on next 2 rounds. Don't ask them to do anything, these bytches are cranky upon awakening. :(

DSCN2515
DSCN2516

DSCN2517
DSCN2518
DSCN2519
DSCN2520
DSCN2521
DSCN2522
DSCN2523
DSCN2524
Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There have been a few changes since I posted last. Plants are vegging nicely. Time to start thinking of flipping after some down under work. Then sex the regulars. Both the BF and the DG are regular beans. Will sex and look for a keeper male or 2 out of the DG & BF lines. Will also be seeking the tower of power pheno in that CB.

So for this post the separate shots you see are the cornbread bubbas. Next couple of nights will post the bullfighter and the @DigitalGenetics

DSCN2537
DSCN2531
DSCN2532
DSCN2532
DSCN2533
DSCN2534
DSCN2535
DSCN2538
DSCN2539

DSCN2536
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time to update,
all flipped on 10/23 so far on the regular stock the female to male ratios are,

@DigitalGenetics Pineapple Skunk X white fire OG x snowlotus 9 popped and 2 have presented as males. Pretty pleased with that ratio. Tho will keep a keen eye to make sure I don't have any slow shows.

The bullfighters out of 5 that popped so far they are all presenting as females. What are the chances on that? 5 for 5 females. That doesn't happen often. Will have to pay attention to see tho. 100% ratio of gurls seems high but maybe the gangja gods are with me.

The nspectas cornbread bubba of course are all females so that 9 for 9

Here are some pics of the 2 DG males. I will be putting these 2 males into isolation as I want to use with some of the pollen for some crosses I am working on. Strong males great structure and very gassy on the stem rubs.

DSCN2540
DSCN2541
DSCN2543
DSCN2544
DSCN2545
DSCN2546
DSCN2548

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Some more pics of the overall situation. Will pull all tomorrow and clean lowers and set under hps for the remainder of flower. I typically keep them under mh until around 10-14 days into flower.

Here is one of the bullfighter gals When I tend to the lowers and transfer I will do a individual shot of the CB,s BF,s and PS

DSCN2563

DSCN2563
DSCN2550
DSCN2551
DSCN2552
DSCN2553
DSCN2554
DSCN2555
DSCN2556
DSCN2557
DSCN2558
DSCN2559
DSCN2560
DSCN2561
DSCN2562
DSCN2564
DSCN2565
DSCN2566

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just getting ready to chop 1 more week.

I found one keeper in the DG pineapple skunk. 2 Bullfighter phenos. and every cornbread was a hit.

Pics are random and I am feeling lazy today so there is no rhyme or reason to sequence of pics. Sorry I'm a slacker today. :D:smoking::fire::fire::fire:
20181219 150452
BF1
CB1 2
Cb1
CB2 2
Cb2
DG Pineapple skunk
DG2
PS1

Top Bottom