• Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Cornbread bubba
Dense piney goofballs at 34days

zeke

zeke

Yeah I'm just testing em in the back room. Gallon bags of coco and perlite with general organics. Evaluating the floral characteristics and terpene profile. Chunky nugs. The piney earthy nugs are becoming progressively pungent. Sort of a dirty foresty odor with subtlies of chocolate and coffee.

covertchem

covertchem

You say choclate and coffee flavor profiles I know there's no glue I. The cross but asking you as another glue grower zeke how do flavor profiles compare cornered cross and gg4

zeke

zeke

Just odors right now. I'll smoke them in a month or so. I got so much testing to do....cornbread, Chem valley kush, SFV og, master Kush skunk, lemon Larry Og kush, electric larryland, ECSDx Chemdog D bx2, d cure, gg4 s1, white s1, dark magic(magic x dpd bx2) and moonshine Hazex dpd bx2. Pack of each. Only zee dank shall survive!

zeke

zeke

Smoking on the cornbread bubbas right now. Buds are coffee and Tahoe. The kinda odor your nose seeks out on the lot. Reminds me of 1998. High is not head crushing, rather expansive. Nice and chill. Flavor is hashy burnt pine. Winner of chunkiest floral and largest calyx amongst a roomful of dank. Some even had color. A bit of purple, mostly fan leaves but a couple plants had purple buds. I'm thinking that bubba breeds badass bigboned brutes.

covertchem

covertchem

Scott over at RD does some awesome work had great luck with his beans... too bad its not same cut.. I was really interested in the cut zeke has posted.well looks like I better do my home work thanks foodog

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

The one I wanted was from csi is that correct traingle kush x bubba

RD is katsu cut x Rd#2 :(
I'd like to know how those turn out. I lost mine to bugs recent. I just had to get some wifi clones and bring em in like a idiot. I must of lost 3k in seedlings.

drewski85

drewski85

Nice work @zeke I hope my cornbread turns out like yours. Mucho respect-Drewski

Latest posts

Top Bottom