Could my plant be a male 4
Could my plant be a male 5
Could my plant be a male 6
Could my plant be a male 7
Could my plant be a male 8
Could my plant be a male
Could my plant be a male 2
Could my plant be a male 3
so iv got this plant about 2 weeks into flower and its showing kind of pear shaped things on the stem, but theres only a few of them towards the tops and they dont look like female pear shapes, almost like balls like pollen sacs, but very tiny, but theres also white pistils flowering everywhere and even next to some of those balls on the stem theres white hairs, i have one big really bushy plant and this one is real stretchy and lenky, can someone please help, i dont want to yank it from my garden until i know for sure what it is, in the second pic if you look closely you can see the white hairs poking out just below the top,
the big plant is def a female

G

ganjagrowa

@ganjagrowa
Those are seed bracts bruddah. You good. Wait for those pears to swell before harvesting.

thanks for the help, i will try n get a better pic up close, but id also say i think im good just gunna give it about another week ill be sure,

G

ganjagrowa

BB53C3FB 65F2 4191 8080 267EBE7895A7
1993D459 291B 457D 81C6 8F2E252B8415
411C23BE 6B1E 4286 B83C C266457A58B2
B868A0B8 77CD 48CB AD40 450C2A10409B
hey guys, waited a few days to see what the sex of the plant was, and im sure shes a female ! and flowering awesome right now, got a close up pic of flowers on both plants, i think one is sativa and one is an indica, these are just bagseeds too, found them in some nugs and planted them, and they loook firee already ! and i got a great close up pic of the one i thought was male, u guys tell me what ya think, thanks

G

ganjagrowa

hey guys, this current grow is going great now just need some tips on my next grow, i have a 20” deep by 3’ wide by 5’ tall Vivosun grow tent, currently using a mars hydro 300w L.E.D., working great, with a 6” hurricane inline fan duccing to a 6” phresh carbon filter, the fan is outside on top of the tent while the carbon filter is hung high in the tent, im trying to see if i could fit 6 maybe 2 gallon planters in it for the next grow, maybe veg them for about a foot tall, then switch to flower, need some tips tho, is this reasonable for the space im working with, will the plants grow into one another and not grow as well or am i just stressing too much and it will be fine ? i really wanna grow alot of this birthday cake kush strain at once and dont have much space for many plants, im currently flowering 3 plants and one is in a 5 gallon the other is in a 2 gallon and the other is in a 3 gallon, and there all touching,

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

One or two in 5 gals, set up a screen and full every hole with nice vegged colas, you'll need to low stress train with some ties first, then fill your net. If you're working with 5 feet veg until maybe 16 to 20 inches

G

ganjagrowa

One or two in 5 gals, set up a screen and full every hole with nice vegged colas, you'll need to low stress train with some ties first, then fill your net. If you're working with 5 feet veg until maybe 16 to 20 inches

hey man thanks for the tips, will def go with the 2 5gal planters and a trellis net, and see how that goes, will keep ya guys updated, and im sure the big plant i have going rn is an indica strain, could someone help me as to knowing about how long to flower for this (unkown strain)

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

hey man thanks for the tips, will def go with the 2 5gal planters and a trellis net, and see how that goes, will keep ya guys updated, and im sure the big plant i have going rn is an indica strain, could someone help me as to knowing about how long to flower for this (unkown strain)
I usually go 63 days in bloom on all my strains except sativa doms. Check for tout trichomes with a joyless loupe they make all different types, you can get one at your local shop. It's really a preference when to harvest, I like to aim for ALL milky with 30 percent amber trichomes. For what you call a sativa, more like a hybrid from the looks of it, I'd go 63 to 70 days as well. There lookin great

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I usually go 63 days in bloom on all my strains except sativa doms. Check for tout trichomes with a joyless loupe they make all different types, you can get one at your local shop. It's really a preference when to harvest, I like to aim for ALL milky with 30 percent amber trichomes. For what you call a sativa, more like a hybrid from the looks of it, I'd go 63 to 70 days as well. There lookin great
If you're running these strains for the first time, watch the stretch so you know how much to veg them, if you're gonna do the trellis it's all about even canopy

G

ganjagrowa

If you're running these strains for the first time, watch the stretch so you know how much to veg them, if you're gonna do the trellis it's all about even canopy

Awesome dude thank you for that ! as for the trellis net, do i just let them grow into it , how high do i need to put it, do i need to physically even out the canopy once flowering starts ? not an expert on the trellis ,

G

ganjagrowa

And the stretch on the big plant was crazzy, about 8 inches, the littler one stretched quick too, but not as tall as i topped that middle plant once when it was very young at about 3 nodes, hoping for a decent yield the flowers on the middle one are looking pretty fat

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Awesome dude thank you for that ! as for the trellis net, do i just let them grow into it , how high do i need to put it, do i need to physically even out the canopy once flowering starts ? not an expert on the trellis ,
I set it 8 inches above the plant and weave the nodes through during veg, that way you have time to fill all the squares with nodes. Anything under the trellis trim off before flip or up to a week after flip. But in a way traditional plants are cool too. I'm up for anything

Top Bottom