GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Me looking for spider mites!
A6E397D3 74BE 4D48 97AE 1455322C7959
0BD1B849 0A6A 4CAC 9F63 F137FD4A3B24

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Twelve weeks and it looks like it could go more incredible.

Thanks. I actually locked her up for potassium half way through. Then leached the pot and refed. She recovered quick. The growth you see is actually late overgrowth. I let her go 2 more watering to see if she was still producing anything. She’s done. All trichomes are cloudy or ambering. You can feel the glassiness of the hardening trichs.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thanks. I actually locked her up for potassium half way through. Then leached the pot and refed. She recovered quick. The growth you see is actually late overgrowth. I let her go 2 more watering to see if she was still producing anything. She’s done. All trichomes are cloudy or ambering. You can feel the glassiness of the hardening trichs.
how do you lock a plant up on K
I am asking because I really want to know....not being facetious.....just wondering how that happens

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

how do you lock a plant up on K
I am asking because I really want to know....not being facetious.....just wondering how that happens

She was a nute sensitive sativa and I fed her too much during transition. I use well water so all the calcium,mag and too much nitrogen throws things out of balance and the excess elements actually block the roots from the larger molecules like potassium.

Pretty sure I explained that right. Someone please correct me if not I’m high and tired tonight.

Wisher619

Wisher619

She was a nute sensitive sativa and I fed her too much during transition. I use well water so all the calcium,mag and too much nitrogen throws things out of balance and the excess elements actually block the roots from the larger molecules like potassium.

Pretty sure I explained that right. Someone please correct me if not I’m high and tired tonight.
no sounds right
I just always deal with RO
so I never lock out anything because I always feed complete
but when dealing with unknown water with a lot of variables I guess
those colas are pretty huge though

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

no sounds right
I just always deal with RO
so I never lock out anything because I always feed complete
but when dealing with unknown water with a lot of variables I guess
those colas are pretty huge though

I also should have mentioned the plant came from an early 2000’s seed pack. They may have been over 10 years old.

Ro or different fertilizer wouldn’t have helped. Her genetics are even older than the seed pack. Made with Magus genetics seeds from the 90’s.

She was a super touchy plant to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom