22E4BE8E 7EFF 4F64 AA4C 1FEC0AB2E15B
CCA446A7 24F4 47E0 976E F5564AB011C6
E46892E6 079B 4AAA 88E5 D02E9E41D353

Day 23 on point! Too tall, that’s what I get for talking shit..:shockedninja:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What a problem to have hahahaha. :smoking: Too many plants with too many flowers that are extra tall. Straight maxed out. Loving the way the calyxes look on that original diesel.
Yes I like it too, there’s not a lot of strains that get the full exploded calx. I’ve had her 8-9 years now.
But ya this was planned for my best room yet. My healthiest plants from head to toe. Then about a week into flower I cut the nets to release the tension”way to early” and they stretched till day 25. I wasn’t paying a lot of attention because I was trimming the other room lol. There’s always next round.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Call this the nasty gaper disease:p
7240BFCD 0242 4FE8 88BF E76D221254CF
C6B46D7A C5E4 4779 B7C0 2CC32736D267

Basement got real hot when they were rioting and the disease got into the stem again lol.
Next move is to relocate veg tent to the garage with its own small ac so I don’t have anymore problems.
Everytime I fuck up I come back ten times stronger
D378DA15 6B33 4FE5 A0F1 CDF55E9EE57C

justiceman

justiceman

I always find myself thinking "maybe I should let them veg a little longer I don't think they are big enough." Then I flower and they get too tall lmao.

Whoa that is very interesting with the stem. It doesn't seem to go down all the way to the base hmmmmm.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I always find myself thinking "maybe I should let them veg a little longer I don't think they are big enough." Then I flower and they get too tall lmao.

Whoa that is very interesting with the stem. It doesn't seem to go down all the way to the base hmmmmm.
I used a systemic fungicide phyton27, a last resort option to save strains.
But the disease is still stuck in there, if I would have bloomed these the leaves would be small and darker green then normal, then you go to flip and you never get that 2-3 week stretch. Everything stays too close together and molds in late flower. the disease will make its way up the stems and become very weak.
Gonna Cut one more round of cuts and I will dissect a few of these.

That's suck man..yea it's already in the 90's down here...its bad hot lol...
When the ac is running 24/7 everything is fine. I had all my lights running in the basement with no air out and upstairs was cold so the ac wasn’t kicking on.
I’m trying to figure out what Mini split I’m going to by so the basement can be on it’s own thermostat.

Why did they riot? Was it race related? You not treating them fairly?
Bitches be tripping dawg! Ha

G gnome

G gnome

I used a systemic fungicide phyton27, a last resort option to save strains.
But the disease is still stuck in there, if I would have bloomed these the leaves would be small and darker green then normal, then you go to flip and you never get that 2-3 week stretch. Everything stays too close together and molds in late flower. the disease will make its way up the stems and become very weak.
Gonna Cut one more round of cuts and I will dissect a few of these.

When the ac is running 24/7 everything is fine. I had all my lights running in the basement with no air out and upstairs was cold so the ac wasn’t kicking on.
I’m trying to figure out what Mini split I’m going to by so the basement can be on it’s own thermostat.

Bitches be tripping dawg! Ha
Is this like the time u thought u had duds disease?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oh and that’s me in the avatar lol.
Jk that is an actor, plays Popeye”Pablo Escobar’s hitman” in surviving Escobar alias jj on Netflix. It’s a bad as show if you can handle subtitles.
He’s pretty much who I would have been if I was born in Columbia 25 years earlier

justiceman

justiceman

It's quite interesting. Even the systemic fungicide was only good enough to hold it at bay for a while. That infection is a gnarly one. I wonder what it is exactly. Just read that Dud's thread. I've heard of TMV but was not aware of the potential for others viruses.

Why did they riot? Was it race related? You not treating them fairly?
hahahahaha!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's quite interesting. Even the systemic fungicide was only good enough to hold it at bay for a while. That infection is a gnarly one. I wonder what it is exactly. Just read that Dud's thread. I've heard of TMV but was not aware of the potential for others viruses.

hahahahaha!
I’ve only used the systemic once before and it whipped it out. But when I ordered it out side temps were below freezing and the bottle says do not ship in temps as low as they were. So it’s possible it went bad as it’s been a few months.
I believe it’s a disease not a virus. And that whole dud thread is full of scare tactics lol. Reading that thread will have you second guessing everything..
It’s easy to clear it up with physan20 when just on the roots. You can dip the clone and clean them. But after it’s in the stem your shit out of luck. Dip em in physan20 and your like yay it’s gone. Day later it’s back. Hydro guard works well against it but just like the physan20 once the disease is in the stem your only going to get by and not flourish.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
any1 want cuts from growgod, ill pay postage:cry:
fk man hard knocks.
Nuke it:badboy:
then go nuke ur mates setup:p
LoL if never said anything about this disease And spread sick clones to all the tent pushers my god I would be the most hated thcfarmer of all time.:D Before I knew what was going on I was cutting hundreds of clones just to get 30 to barely make it.
And believe it or not I’ve been criticized for not sending sick clones.
It’s easy to take care of when you know what’s going on. I never knew till I started cutting open these stems, normally you have that white spongy layer in the center of the stem, when the disease attacks it goes brown. And like I said by the end of flower it’s all the way through the plant. Takes time to travel so I lf you take the right cuts sanitize properly it will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom