Council Of Bro Science,spaceballs Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
justiceman

justiceman

When I first saw the picture I was thinking some kind of fusarium wilt but it doesn't look too have brown or white rot as it should have. I agree. After reading the duds thread again and thinking about it for a while it seemed like there are too many symptoms for duds for it to really be identifiable. Crazy how this pathogen just stays hanging out in the stem.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
u might be sitting on the start of an appocolyptic weed disease:opps:
1A18347C E432 4A17 A1EA 6F4405133BE5
Disease free, first thing to go with that diseas is the anchor roots. They will not exit the stem where the disease is making them flimsy.

bicky studs

bicky studs

LoL if never said anything about this disease And spread sick clones to all the tent pushers my god I would be the most hated thcfarmer of all time.:D Before I knew what was going on I was cutting hundreds of clones just to get 30 to barely make it.
And believe it or not I’ve been criticized for not sending sick clones.
It’s easy to take care of when you know what’s going on. I never knew till I started cutting open these stems, normally you have that white spongy layer in the center of the stem, when the disease attacks it goes brown. And like I said by the end of flower it’s all the way through the plant. Takes time to travel so I lf you take the right cuts sanitize properly it will go away.
well u obviously like a challange :badboy: i would of probly started fresh...tap on wood. hope u get this shit beat.

justiceman

justiceman

LoL if never said anything about this disease And spread sick clones to all the tent pushers my god I would be the most hated thcfarmer of all time.:D Before I knew what was going on I was cutting hundreds of clones just to get 30 to barely make it.
And believe it or not I’ve been criticized for not sending sick clones.
It’s easy to take care of when you know what’s going on. I never knew till I started cutting open these stems, normally you have that white spongy layer in the center of the stem, when the disease attacks it goes brown. And like I said by the end of flower it’s all the way through the plant. Takes time to travel so I lf you take the right cuts sanitize properly it will go away.

That's a sweet photo of the stalk right there. lmao the most hated thcfarmer of all time! I am laughing so hard right now imagining everyone getting those clones wondering what the heck is happening :cry:.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
well u obviously like a challange :badboy: i would of probly started fresh...tap on wood. hope u get this shit beat.
Elites are hard to beat with seeds...

That's a sweet photo of the stalk right there. lmao the most hated thcfarmer of all time! I am laughing so hard right now imagining everyone getting those clones wondering what the heck is happening :cry:.
Haha ya I’m not that big of an asshole. It’s not like spider mites or pm that can be taken care of easily.

G gnome

G gnome

Oh and that’s me in the avatar lol.
Jk that is an actor, plays Popeye”Pablo Escobar’s hitman” in surviving Escobar alias jj on Netflix. It’s a bad as show if you can handle subtitles.
He’s pretty much who I would have been if I was born in Columbia 25 years earlier
Its more like who ud like to envision urself as....haha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

When you’ve accumulated a collection like that pheno hunting is not gonna get you back. I would do everything possibly before scrapping some of my cuts.
And I should add that’s with a lot less time put in to gaining a collection than GG.

SAVE THE CUTS!

I think th seed game has blurred a lot of people’s mknds. IMO. The whole point of cracking seeds is to hopefully maybe find that diamond in the rough. If you have the diamonds you can’t just toss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom