Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Morning fellas, well it looks like the sj may have threw a couple more claws last night w that new stronger grow batch yet it seems to be a lip greener towards the bottom n gd the strem is gettn fat. . Soo which of the gnat killers did we decidr was the best value. Those fly traps didnt work. I dont think the gnats ever flew on them. I moticed this morning there was a coupke gnats chilln on the top of the coco (not good right)? I put 2 traps n the tent yesterday around noon and still havnt got 1 gnat yet =/.
N the last thing, gotta get this purp to catch up to the sj cuz yall know they both have to go to flower at the same time. Lol

20171217 091558
20171217 091625
20171217 091529
20171217 091609
bicky studs

bicky studs

Morning fellas, well it looks like the sj may have threw a couple more claws last night w that new stronger grow batch yet it seems to be a lip greener towards the bottom n gd the strem is gettn fat. . Soo which of the gnat killers did we decidr was the best value. Those fly traps didnt work. I dont think the gnats ever flew on them. I moticed this morning there was a coupke gnats chilln on the top of the coco (not good right)? I put 2 traps n the tent yesterday around noon and still havnt got 1 gnat yet =/.
N the last thing, gotta get this purp to catch up to the sj cuz yall know they both have to go to flower at the same time. Lol
hey wood. guess the jack will get fanny'd today:badboy: slow her down.
looking good m8

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

event gunna show u the fanleaf technique. ..."fanny tech" im keen to learn it too!:)
Thats what i was thinking u was referring too. If we do fan leaf tech now we have to flip n a week or soo after i think, idk if the purp is quite ready for that. But once again im a newb n this coco n have no clue what u can get away w. Lol i know they said 12" but she purp only sitn like 8/9" or soo

bicky studs

bicky studs

Thats what i was thinking u was referring too. If we do fan leaf tech now we have to flip n a week or soo after i think, idk if the purp is quite ready for that. But once again im a newb n this coco n have no clue what u can get away w. Lol i know they said 12" but she purp only sitn like 8/9" or soo
i dont think u "have to" flip a week later!
fanleafing is slowing down elongating dominant growth allowing the rest of ur keepers to catch up. also ur purp... ive topped n watnot but never used the fanny tech. ive done some readimg but am keen as to see/try it.:eyepiece:

MW7945

MW7945

Girls just go their last tea.

As far as "anabolics making your brain and dick small"

LMFAoooooOOOOOOOOO

Know how I know you don't know anything about the subject...?

As far as vertical growing, I can see it working great for veggies and so on, but cannabis... eh.

Wisher619

Wisher619

LMFAoooooOOOOOOOOO

As far as vertical growing, I can see it working great for veggies and so on, but cannabis... eh.
I do know roids will fuck up your hormone balance real good if you arent careful and do everything to mitigate that one of them being Test....and estrogen spikes causing the old "Bitch Tits" deal
also may cause body acne but you are right no ball/dick shrinkage or brain damage

as for vert growing

I have seen some incredible vert grows in my day.....really amazing stacked buds in a super confined space
growing around a 400hps vert bulb in a cooltube....pretty cool stuff but def not for me

Last edited:
bicky studs

bicky studs

LMFAoooooOOOOOOOOO

sure i know:D u sell that shit or sumthing. just pulled ur chain ... wrkd2:badboy:
i was reading out of intrest they pullin over 2g/w running 1800w. from those grow arenas. not too shabby:shockedninja: great solution for those city folk in tiny appartments tryna pull some weight.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I do know roids will fuck up your hormone balance real good if you arent careful and do everything to mitigate that one of them being Test....and estrogen spikes causing the old "Bitch Tits" deal
also may cause body acne but you are right no ball/dick shrinkage or brain damage

as for vert growing

I have seen some incredible vert grows in my day.....really amazing stacked buds in a super confined space
growing around a 400hps vert bulb in a cooltube....pretty cool stuff but def not for me
yeah man titties are fkt.
every1 to thier own:D yes u too mw. but i am also allowed to hav my opinion... eveything has balance... wernt these hormones, suplements and so on actually intended for sick ppl. whos body couldnt process or make them...
get fit n healthy quick schemes.. hmmm def. not for me.:party1:

bicky studs

bicky studs

leaf I am gonna take
View attachment 765056

pinching leaf off at stem base
View attachment 765057

next leaf
View attachment 765058

both are now gone
and here is a 3rd I will take
View attachment 765059

all gone
View attachment 765060

this is what it does
anything dominate gets slowed until your plant creates a hedge/bush and all branches grow to equal each other

View attachment 765061
thanks wisher.... hows this work with those strains where its strictly advised not to top?

MW7945

MW7945

as for vert growing

Already went over all that yesterday, gotta get the proper SERM/AI.

Your balls will shrink though, for the time being. You're not producing test on your own anymore. But, definitely doesn't make your dick any smaller. If anything, maybe slightly bigger. Although it's not technically muscle, it's very close to structure.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Already went over all that yesterday, gotta get the proper SERM/AI.

Your balls will shrink though, for the time being. You're not producing test on your own anymore. But, definitely doesn't make your dick any smaller. If anything, maybe slightly bigger. Although it's not technically muscle, it's very close to structure.
do you take them urself, or only advise others?
out of intrest, im not tryna be smart.

bicky studs

bicky studs

what do you mean not to top?
you can pretty much do anything to any plant
top/not top/fan leaf/single cola/lst etc.
was reading up on a few strains and came across 1 that said DONT top.
i think it was critical mass or something similar.... masive main cola.
so wth this technique we want the lower colas getting to canopy and getting big like the main. does this produce a smaller main cola...effecting yields of those sort of plants.

Wisher619

Wisher619

was reading up on a few strains and came across 1 that said DONT top.
i think it was critical mass or something similar.... masive main cola.
so wth this technique we want the lower colas getting to canopy and getting big like the main. does this produce a smaller main cola...effecting yields of those sort of plants.
it redistributes to all colas
but if you are gonna run sog then you wouldnt do this

I Am building mothers right now and I would also do this if I want to maximize space with a lower plant count

MW7945

MW7945

yeah man titties are fkt.
every1 to thier own:D yes u too mw. but i am also allowed to hav my opinion... eveything has balance... wernt these hormones, suplements and so on actually intended for sick ppl. whos body couldnt process or make them...
get fit n healthy quick schemes.. hmmm def. not for me.:party1:

The problem with anabolics is everyone has an opinion on them, but know nothing about them.

Supplements are to s-u-p-p-l-e-m-e-n-t your diet. No one promised a get fit quick scheme here. Even with anabolics you gotta work your ass off. It's not just take them and get huge. Still need to tear the muscle to create the environment for growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom