• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

it redistributes to all colas
but if you are gonna run sog then you wouldnt do this

I Am building mothers right now and I would also do this if I want to maximize space with a lower plant count
so are we trying to get the 3 smallest/highest fans?

is the manifolding hype real? this even distribution theory seems logical... but not quite convinced the plant actually works that way. wats ur take jedi master?

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

leaf I am gonna take
View attachment 765056

pinching leaf off at stem base
View attachment 765057

next leaf
View attachment 765058

both are now gone
and here is a 3rd I will take
View attachment 765059

all gone
View attachment 765060

this is what it does
anything dominate gets slowed until your plant creates a hedge/bush and all branches grow to equal each other

View attachment 765061
Thats really cool. I can kind of see what yah did there but its still a little hard to tell.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

@Wisher619 , @EventHorizan soo i know it would b alot to ask. But when yall think its time if i snapped a couple pics maby one of u guys could edit with some cut/pinch lines where i should remove fan leaves? I know thats alot to ask n i personally wouldnt even know HOW to do that for myself . I just see how you removed the leaves but not which ones were removed n i have no clue which of mine i would need to remove. Lol

bicky studs

bicky studs

@Wisher619 , @EventHorizan soo i know it would b alot to ask. But when yall think its time if i snapped a couple pics maby one of u guys could edit with some cut/pinch lines where i should remove fan leaves? I know thats alot to ask n i personally wouldnt even know HOW to do that for myself . I just see how you removed the leaves but not which ones were removed n i have no clue which of mine i would need to remove. Lol
from wat could see it was just the upmost fan leaves. see wat event says but i reckon u can do it m8:badboy: use the force :cool:

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

so are we trying to get the 3 smallest/highest fans?

is the manifolding hype real? this even distribution theory seems logical... but not quite convinced the plant actually works that way. wats ur take jedi master?
I’ve done regular topping with LST, manifolding/mainlining, and fan leaf tech
Manifolding doesn’t IMO redistribute so much so that all the colas are equal in size. But it does help. I saw very little difference from standard topping and LST except a little added veg time with mainlining.

Fan leaf tech IMO worked just as well with less veg time. Only thing is with no LST the stems had slightly less strength. No issue of using a scrog or any other support.

It’s all preference. If I had height restrictions mainlining is a great way to maximize your space.

If you have height fan leaf tech will cut veg time and you’ll get that bush still.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Sure have. The biggest problem today is that people take so much stuff at once. And there's a lot of stuff to take. Not like the old days of Arnold where you just took test and got big.
my brother is 35
been working out since 14
started taking shit when he was 17
I know a thing or 2 about it
both by watching and observing as well as researching
I played sports and was in the military working with some of the most fit individuals ever.....taking supplements and other was a way of life

making a statement that people dont know is absurd

and now I am starting to understand your attitude
I watched it for 15 years

the mood swings
the raging "I Know what I am talking about" testosterone overload

the over confidence in things you know very little about

a profile is now starting to take shape

and I am not bashing nor am I tryin to tear down your personality
simply understanding where the non-humility comes from is all

bicky studs

bicky studs

Manifolding doesn’t IMO redistribute so much so that all the colas are equal in size. But it does help. I saw very little difference from standard topping and LST except a little added veg time with mainlining.

Fan leaf tech IMO worked just as well with less veg time. Only thing is with no LST the stems had slightly less strength. No issue of using a scrog or any other support.

It’s all preference. If I had height restrictions mainlining is a great way to maximize your space.

If you have height fan leaf tech will cut veg time and you’ll get that bush still.
thanks joey, very helpfull.
can you throw a link to your grows, i was watching on my old account

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Mainlining

36191776 A367 4FFC 85DA 8C05FB3FB96C
B40A80F8 8DA4 44C1 94B5 A86B701CEF24
0DCE63D2 D850 4D53 9935 EE18EEA2F7D7
7FFCD031 3B37 4225 B70E A73EAF8BC2D8
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The point of all the pics is all pretty much get you to your desired destination. Just have to factor veg time, height restrictions, light penetration, horizontal space, stem strength, support you’re using, and decide what will suit you best

bicky studs

bicky studs

The point of all the pics is all pretty much get you to your desired destination. Just have to factor veg time, height restrictions, light penetration, horizontal space, stem strength, support you’re using, and decide what will suit you best
thanks keep em comming. i topped once and lst with my outdoor on my deck in sommer.
im keen to try out a few things running 2 flower rooms, but ill just start slowly, still gotta get veg temt setup...

MW7945

MW7945

my brother is 35
been working out since 14
started taking shit when he was 17
I know a thing or 2 about it
both by watching and observing as well as researching
I played sports and was in the military working with some of the most fit individuals ever.....taking supplements and other was a way of life

making a statement that people dont know is absurd

and now I am starting to understand your attitude
I watched it for 15 years

the mood swings
the raging "I Know what I am talking about" testosterone overload

the over confidence in things you know very little about

a profile is now starting to take shape

and I am not bashing nor am I tryin to tear down your personality
simply understanding where the non-humility comes from is all

I haven't done any anabolics in over 4 or 5 years but ok.

Nothing about that statement is absurd. Most people that do anabolics don't even understand them.

Where'd you get your degree in e-psychology? University of Phoenix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom