Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

I haven't done any anabolics in over 4 or 5 years but ok.

Nothing about that statement is absurd. Most people that do anabolics don't even understand them.

Where'd you get your degree in e-psychology? University of Phoenix?
like I said...your comments and attitude speak volumes

oh and university of Military intelligence

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

leaf I am gonna take
View attachment 765056

pinching leaf off at stem base
View attachment 765057

next leaf
View attachment 765058

both are now gone
and here is a 3rd I will take
View attachment 765059

all gone
View attachment 765060

this is what it does
anything dominate gets slowed until your plant creates a hedge/bush and all branches grow to equal each other

View attachment 765061
That one from those pics was a forum cut cookies bag seed. I lost her I only had cuts of others that Hermed.
OMG!!!

MW7945

MW7945

like I said...your comments and attitude speak volumes

oh and university of Military intelligence

Does it bother you I'm more knowledgeable on a subject than you or..? Not quite sure why you went there I guess.

To make my point, I'm willing to bet large sums of money if you were to take a survey from 100, 1000, or shit even 10,000 people. If you walked up to them an said "what is myostatin" they'd look at you like you had three heads. There's always the informed consumer, but from what I've seen over the years a vast majority of people don't have a clue about nutrition, even micro and macro nutrients. Let alone anabolics.

They just know their 8th grade health teacher said they're bad.

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Does it bother you I'm more knowledgeable on a subject than you or..? Not quite sure why you went there I guess.

To make my point, I'm willing to bet large sums of money if you were to take a survey from 100, 1000, or shit even 10,000 people. If you walked up to them an said "what is myostatin" they'd look at you like you had three heads. There's always the informed consumer, but from what I've seen over the years a vast majority of people don't have a clue about nutrition, even micro and macro nutrients. Let alone anabolics.
there you go
that statement is vastly different..

no If someone is knowledgable in a subject i love hearing what they have to say...I then do research into if what they say has merit...if it does....then I will listen more closely to them....as I believe you are knowledgable in what you know...fitness...supplements...diet...etc.

but your personality...such as..." I researched for 2 months on LED I know what I am talking about" just doesn't cut it
you seem to be extremely knowledgable on the human body and ingestion of different chemicals that enhance or protect the human body...

it is your personality and the way you come across about everything...specifically things really actually you don't know about....that slightly gets on my nerves.....

it is a negative attitude...and that isn't what I believe we should promote on this thread...or site
that is why I went there...for no other reason
as a matter of fact I love promoting peoples knowledge and abilities other than my own....as I don't believe I know very much...I only know what others know.....coaxing knowledge out of people..and allowing them to understand their own abilities...is what I am about

Just My Opinion

MW7945

MW7945

there you go
that statement is vastly different..

no If someone is knowledgable in a subject i love hearing what they have to say...I then do research into if what they say has merit...if it does....then I will listen more closely to them....as I believe you are knowledgable in what you know...fitness...supplements...diet...etc.

but your personality...such as..." I researched for 2 months on LED I know what I am talking about" just doesn't cut it
you seem to be extremely knowledgable on the human body and ingestion of different chemicals that enhance or protect the human body...

it is your personality and the way you come across about everything...specifically things really actually you don't know about....that slightly gets on my nerves.....

it is a negative attitude...and that isn't what I believe we should promote on this thread...or site
that is why I went there...for no other reason
as a matter of fact I love promoting peoples knowledge and abilities other than my own....as I don't believe I know very much...I only know what others know.....coaxing knowledge out of people..and allowing them to understand their own abilities...is what I am about

Just My Opinion

Pot calling the tea kettle black. IMO, we have the exact same personality. And that typically leads to clashes.

Not sure how my LED scenario (from months ago I might add), is any different from your "my brother takes AAS". My moms a microbiologist. Doesn't mean I can look in a microscope and identify leukemia.

P

Pain Releaf

Morning fellas, well it looks like the sj may have threw a couple more claws last night w that new stronger grow batch yet it seems to be a lip greener towards the bottom n gd the strem is gettn fat. . Soo which of the gnat killers did we decidr was the best value. Those fly traps didnt work. I dont think the gnats ever flew on them. I moticed this morning there was a coupke gnats chilln on the top of the coco (not good right)? I put 2 traps n the tent yesterday around noon and still havnt got 1 gnat yet =/.
N the last thing, gotta get this purp to catch up to the sj cuz yall know they both have to go to flower at the same time. Lol

Well if it makes you feel any better Wisher and I are scratching our heads...I have something *sizeable!* munching up to 15 to 20% of a leaf/leaves per night and have literally spentv3 or 4 hors over 2 or 3 days pouring over the plants where eaten and still can't find the culprit, even at 8x magnification on my phone or something like 24x with the new macro lens all to no snail! And that's in the new grow room where there is almost nowhere to hide. All I can find (and this is the total on all of the affected plants!) Are these miniscule buggers, which I haven't been able to identify yet but are highly likely to be far too small to be the cause:

20171217 042621
20171217 042843
20171217 042913
20171217 042522

MW7945

MW7945

And on top of that, this is already an annoying subject for me because I've been dealing with people for years talking about anabolics like they're heroin. 99.9% of the time that person has no idea what they're even talking about. There's nothing to be afraid of if you know what you're doing. Everything in moderation.

If you're trying to be Mr. Olympia, yeah, you'll have a distended gut from the insulin you're pinning, an enlarged heart, and all fun stuff that comes from abusing these drugs. That's taking it to an extreme though.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Pot calling the tea kettle black. IMO, we have the exact same personality. And that typically leads to clashes.

Not sure how my LED scenario (from months ago I might add), is any different from your "my brother takes AAS". My moms a microbiologist. Doesn't mean I can look in a microscope and identify leukemia.
I was stating that people do know....
as a matter of fact some of what I stated coincides with what you have about AAS

just in the way you come across....

i am not an expert...but I do know and can register signs of personality traits...and human behavior....

some of the most knowledgable people that have ever existed...never went to a day of school in their life

Wisher619

Wisher619

And on top of that, this is already an annoying subject for me because I've been dealing with people for years talking about anabolics like they're heroin. 99.9% of the time that person has no idea what they're even talking about. There's nothing to be afraid of if you know what you're doing. Everything in moderation.

If you're trying to be Mr. Olympia, yeah, you'll have a distended gut from the insulin you're pinning, an enlarged heart, and all fun stuff that comes from abusing these drugs. That's taking it to an extreme though.
distended gut..."Turtle Shelling"

MW7945

MW7945

some of the most knowledgable people that have ever existed...never went to a day of school in their life

Well yeah... our entire education system is a joke. Some of the most unintelligent people I know have a Bachelor's degree.

distended gut..."Turtle Shelling"

Insulin ruined bodybuilding. They all look like pregnant meat wads now. Nothing like the old school look.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Well if it makes you feel any better Wisher and I are scratching our heads...I have something *sizeable!* munching up to 15 to 20% of a leaf/leaves per night and have literally spentv3 or 4 hors over 2 or 3 days pouring over the plants where eaten and still can't find the culprit, even at 8x magnification on my phone or something like 24x with the new macro lens all to no snail! And that's in the new grow room where there is almost nowhere to hide. All I can find (and this is the total on all of the affected plants!) Are these miniscule buggers, which I haven't been able to identify yet but are highly likely to be far too small to be the cause:

View attachment 765114 View attachment 765115 View attachment 765116 View attachment 765117
I would kill those things at least take them off....

but I believe if there isn't anything on the leaf then it is something in the room or coming into the room

brazel

brazel

Ahahahahahahahaha
It's close to midnight
Something evil's lurking from the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between your eyes
You're paralyzed