Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coxie

This is a 16k x 12 run on the first day after flip. I've followed DD's instructions as close as possible, one of the exceptions being the cooling system for the hps's. Due to limitations at my commercial space, I was unable to increase my AC units size, so I had to use water-cooled lighting. Logistically, I was forced to make this alteration. Keeping my fingers crosssed. The plants are getting very big, very fast. Comments and help are welcome. Coxie.
MPB_s_002.jpg
MPB_s_003.jpg
MPB_s_008.jpg

MPB_s_009.jpg
mpb_holes_2.jpg
MPB_s_001.jpg

B

biggs

wow, loving your room mate. looks very professional. have you got a link to where you got the water cooled lights from? and what do you think of them? keep up the great work mate.:harvest:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looking very nice! :cool

I have wondered how the water cooled light jackets would work in a mpb setup. I will be excited to see the progress.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Hot damn Coxie,
Very clean bro. I love those water cooled light's.
Even though the idea scares the hell outta me.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

look as clean as fuck!!! and yeah the water cool tube would scare me a tad

C

Coxie

Thanks Bossman, coming from you, I really appreciate the props. The water-cooled lights have leaking issues (which don't get into the bulb area of the fixture), but require the knowhow to affect a repair, which I know how to do (now). This light also allows me to put them closer to the plants without burning them. More lumens on the girls!! We'll see at harvest time though.

C

Coxie

Lord Dankenstein, thanks for the props bro. I hope you don't mind if I pm you for help on this grow, if necessary.

B

brookstown

what size chiller do you need for all the water cooled tubes? Do you think it is worth it

Love the room BTW

C

Coxie

Thanks!

Good job Coxie

northone, thanks man, I would sure appreciate some help from you if needed. I've read everything you've posted, and can't wait to have just a fraction of your knowledge base.

C

cooperji

do you notice any changes to the light from passing through those water tubes? i wonder if refraction causes a lot of change in the light spread

20north

Coxie i really think this is gonna work so well the way everything looks you really care and love what your doing

thanks for sharing

peace

oh and i think you have alot of knowledge to be able to build a room like that yo ahaha

C

Coxie

what size chiller do you need for all the water cooled tubes? Do you think it is worth it

Love the room BTW

I'll only know if it's worth it at harvest time, with a killer yield. pm me and I'll tell you about the cooling system for the water-cooled tubes.

C

Coxie

do you notice any changes to the light from passing through those water tubes? i wonder if refraction causes a lot of change in the light spread

according to the studies I've read, (many), there's very little if any reduction. I wouldn't have done it without proof.

C

Coxie

Coxie i really think this is gonna work so well the way everything looks you really care and love what your doing

thanks for sharing

peace

oh and i think you have alot of knowledge to be able to build a room like that yo ahaha

You're too "kind" 20north. Thanks! And thanks to DD.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Lord Dankenstein, thanks for the props bro. I hope you don't mind if I pm you for help on this grow, if necessary.

Looks like you got it down. But of course any help I could offer just ask!!!

Top Bottom