Crickets...

• Thread starter Derf Werfler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Seems to be quiet as crickets here in Oregon. Either not much is going on, or else @indicabush has been on vaykay and hasn't been coughing up his usual good tidbits.

Anybody go to the PDX Indo Expo? I had marked it on my calendar about 6 weeks ago. But between krap that needs to be done at home, and temps in P-Town being too hot to leave my dog in the rig for a couple hours, I have decided to scratch.

How about the Cannabis Growers Fair next weekend? Any competitors out there? I would, buuut, I dont have the cash to buy a 30 foot motorhome so that I can lay my tree down lengthwise to prevent damaging it from the trip. Even then I would be takin a chance, havin to gently fold it in half and all to get it to fit... :) Maybe I coulda entered the liars contest at the state fair at the same time, lol.

Just givin a friendly shout out to fellow Oregonians. Hope you are havin a good summer and a great grow season! Get ready to hunker down and avoid all the crazies during the eclipse!

Peace!

Derf

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Didn't go to the Indo Expo but had 4 different grower buddies go. They made out like straight bandits, 1 of the guys got like $1k worth of nutes for free sizes varying from 5 gal to 2 oz sizes (lazy stoners were tired of carrying all their nutes, and they were setting it on the floor and saying anyone could have it!) So he swooped up gallons on gallons. Also surveyors were going around with badass prizes if you took their survey. One buddy got $50 amazon gift card for a 7 minute survey. The others got like $300 worth of free stuff. Sounds like it was an awesome time, well worth the $60 cover charge. Next year I will be definitely forking over several Benjamins to get a VIP pass :D

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@MirrorZen - Holy Krap! Those were some serious scores! Hopefully next year my schedule will allow it as well.

P

pinkystinky

@MirrorZen - Holy Krap! Those were some serious scores! Hopefully next year my schedule will allow it as well.

Derf, saw one of your earlier posts about security cameras. Aprx, how much did CG charge you for installation? I am in the process of obtaining my permit, the final piece before inspection is security cameras. Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom