Critical Jack Auto's

• Thread starter magick81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

magick81

Since my tent is full of much bigger plants, I've got these one sitting on a stool. I have raised the lights twice in the last 3 days as they have started their flowering stretch. I think I will just stack some boxes on the stool and sit them on that. I'll have to remember to pull em outta the tent before I move it. My tent blocks 2 different cupboards so I'm always pushing it around trying to get around it lol.

jagle

jagle

ya thats what i ment more boxes on the stool man, other then that they are looking super

M

magick81

I'm just wondering, how will I know when they are root bound and need to be transplanted? I have never started in these small cups, the pots i started my others in were much bigger, but they were unavailable as I'm growing Okra and Eggplant in those pots.

jagle

jagle

youll know give em a few more days, should see roots and they will drink water in a day or 2

M

magick81

Just a lil update. I have been putting the seedlings in my windowsill from 9am-9pm while the tent lights are off. Anyways, last 2 days, I was asleep and didn't wake up in time to grab em before the lights switched off so I just left em.
The seemed to grow much quicker under 12/12!!!

Only thing is they are starting to turn a lighter shade of green.
Being my second time around I know what that means, nitrogen deficiency!!!
Last 2 waterings had quarter strength, and then half strength nutes, though the nitrogen levels in my 2 part nutes are a little lower than my liking. I think on my next watering i'll feed em with some fish emulsion instead.
Anyways, tonight I watered with full strength nutes at the seedling dosage (0.6ec).

I cant wait to see what happens with em :D
Will they be burnt? Or will they have a spurt of growth like a super weed! lols

Only time will tell. Next update will be a photo update of its first feeding results.

Cheers
DrMagickzX

M

magick81

Also, I rearranged my tent, so I can have the small seedlings right under the light with the other plants all around.
This is probably the reason they grew quicker lols, probably had nothing to do with being in 12/12. I think i'll continue to bring them out of the tent and onto the windowsill in the daytime.

Cheers
DrMagickzX

PC040147

jagle

jagle

looking good friend, indeed time to repot out of those lil pots and into some big ones.

they loook like they are growing madness cos they got started on the stretch when you give em 12/12

M

magick81

~=Critical.Jack.Autos=~
~=Update.Day.11=~

Today they look a little greener and thank god the tips aren't burnt :D

Here are some pics I took today of them, as well as the nutes I am using.
The nutes for all of plants growth (veg & bloom) but imo it looks like the nitrogen can be a little higher during veg. Do you guys think I should water next time with some fish emulsion ferts instead of the coco nutes to give it a little nitrogen boost?

PC060150

PC060152

PC060153

PC060154

M

magick81

Time for an update me thinks.Sorry I haven't been on for a while, my laptop died recently. And on the few occasions I was able to get access to a computer I could browse these kinda sites, I had problems posting pics. Kept getting errors about expired security tokens or something. Never mind, I'll try again today, hehe

Well, I have just recently started flushing all my plants as they are just about ready.
Unfortunately, I neglected my CJ's thinking they were auto so a) The weed would be weak b) the plants would be small anyways.

I now wish I had neglected my 6ft Chemdogs instead (I am never buying greenhouse seeds again. You can really see the difference, I guess you get what you pay for)

I have 2x Critical Jack autos. I only repotted them into the small pots I sprouted my chemdogs in. About 4x the volume of those plastic cups lol. They are about 30cms tall. Only one cola each, tiny buds on lower branches. One of the main colas accidently snapped and was taped, and were pretty much on 12/12 from the first week.
Aside from the nutes and water, these poor girlies were majorly neglected, haha

I've seen another grow where 18hrs light a day and some training got some guy plants which look much taller, about 8 or 9 colas each plant!!!

When I look at the buds they have grown, they look furry with all the resin on them. Looks incredible under a microscope!
Here's a pic. Man I wish my 6ft tall chemdogs has buds that look like this :mad0229: After clicking on the picture, make sure you expand it again to get an up close view
798364022 P1310294

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY I GOT LOVE IN MY TUMMY! Bwuahahahaha, lol

jagle

jagle

my grow has some pics of mine, that wasnt auto just the critical jack

D

dankydonk

i'm growing one ACJ atm outdoor..it has start floweering this week! it looks nice and healthy

skuzz99

skuzz99

cool bro sweet soundin strain. never bothered with auto b4 as i like to grow for max yield.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Nice lookin plants! I grew out Critical Jack, not auto though, and was impressed. It turned out waaaay better than I thought it would. Those buds look tasty!

R

Rixon

Nice lookin plants! I grew out Critical Jack, not auto though, and was impressed. It turned out waaaay better than I thought it would. Those buds look tasty!

This was exactly my experience with the strain. I messed it up bad and it still gave me a nice amount of very good weed. Planted it (freebie) almost as an after thought and it turned out to be the best of the 5 strains in taste and effect. Very, very easy to grow as well. I've heard lots of bad things about Dinafem but my experience is the exact opposite.

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

Nice. BTW - Attitude has a Dinafem promo coming up in early april 1x Four of there Fem beans free with a $30 purchase. I'm a huge Jack fan and was planning on snapping up some Critical Jack seeds anyway. The four freebies are just frosting on the cake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom