Critical Kush Or Quantum Kush

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I currently have mothers for Nirvana Aurora Indica, Canuck Blueberry and White Widow. I was thinking of adding one more strain and I'm looking at these two:
- Barney's Farm Critical Kush
- Quantum Kush

does anyone have experience with either of these two?

I know QK is more sativa and may grow too tall for my tent, I'm also not a daytime user so this may not be the choice for me. A friend of mine just got some seeds and asked if I wanted clones.

CK seems interesting for a 100% Indica and their claimed yield is pretty high. I would have to buy the seeds.

jipp

jipp

I currently have mothers for Nirvana Aurora Indica, Canuck Blueberry and White Widow. I was thinking of adding one more strain and I'm looking at these two:
- Barney's Farm Critical Kush
- Quantum Kush

does anyone have experience with either of these two?

I know QK is more sativa and may grow too tall for my tent, I'm also not a daytime user so this may not be the choice for me. A friend of mine just got some seeds and asked if I wanted clones.

CK seems interesting for a 100% Indica and their claimed yield is pretty high. I would have to buy the seeds.

i grew critical kush that was worked over for the desert i assume from barney stock. ill have to ask. its drying now so no smoke report. other than that it will do fine in your tent. and they are easy to grow.
noob grown so do not judge the yield ill do better next time i hope
chris.

IMG 5054
IMG 4398
Last edited:
Top Bottom