Crop King Seeds Warning!! Do Not Buy!!!

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

yah it weirds me out 2 i like to deal in cash but luckly im in colorado an

lol stop just stop still it dosent matter if you can show a thousand reviews you cant prove that out of thousands of ppl no one person could of possibly of gotten screwed at least once. you have no right to slander anyone else and create fake motives about why they could possibly of lied every time you accuse someone of that it hurts their rep so unless you can prove your claims you cant slander them or try to get them banned if you dont get that then you are stupid

Why are you trying to aggressively defend something when I am the one protecting something from unjustified attack?

Again PROOF or it didn't happen

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Where is @scoop ? This thread needs that big swinging dick gif.

Dickswing

chronic68

chronic68

Im sorry For every body not involved in this argument about slander and just want good seeds. genetics wise i love bodhi there tigers milk is one of my fav strains and i reccomend ordering through attitude never heard a bad thang about them and always good freebies

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

so in these two post you didnt blindly acuse anyone really well there my proof your words

That's not proof..... Proof would be copies of email, a picture/screenshot of the conversation, or maybe a money order receipt????

Anyway this proof is obviously not something you can provide considering you have never used the company in question.........

In summary, you don't have a dog in the fight. So go troll somewhere else where your opinion might matter.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Here you state you don't buy seeds from anyone......yet on the next page you say you have used altitude seed bank and recommend them........dude get your story straight.....go find a thread where your input might be of value and contribute.......cause this is not that thread

chronic68

chronic68

Here you state you don't buy seeds from anyone......yet on the next page you say you have used altitude seed bank and recommend them........dude get your story straight.....go find a thread where your input might be of value and contribute.......cause this is not that thread
I said i dont recieve seeds and im not arguing for or aginst crop king im arguing you have no right to slander ppl

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I said i dont recieve seeds and im not arguing for or aginst crop king im arguing you have no right to slander ppl

The TITLE to this THREAD is SLANDER!!!! That's what I'm defending against!!!!

Your just running your mouth starting crap supposedly in support of someone that doesn't/hasn't responded in any fashion. Your just a troll

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Dude im ending this your cleary not smart enough relize that you cant randomly slander ppl look you can prove that ppl have had good orders you cant prove that anyone who had a bad experince is lying thats why you cant say thangs like shes been lying or that i take seeds for my comments if you dont get that blow me im done

Never said anyone was lying I asked for proof

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just to clarify, when measuring your penis, you measure from your asshole to just beyond the tip.

Are you guys keeping score yet?

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

That's usually the way it works... The customer insults the vendor, and the vendor don't put up with no shit so he fires back at the customer... And the customer thinks the vendor should kiss his ass. So... The customer complains.
Would you be the same KD that was at BCBud Depot Forums many years ago? MGG

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Would you be the same KD that was at BCBud Depot Forums many years ago? MGG
I'm pretty sure the running theme in this thread is to completely ignore what anyone else has posted, relevant or not, and lob softballs from afar.

But to answer your question, I don't think that poster you addressed is here anymore. Something about a ban hammer being dropped on the troll population.

There might be other members who can be more helpful, I missed the fiasco you mentioned.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Interesting. Yeah, at one time there was, and still may be, a BC Bud Depot bash thread here somewhere LOL. Just saw the s/n of an old friend and thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

GrowWolf

GrowWolf

I am growing crop king sour diesel right now and I'm pretty happy. I ordered online and my seeds came fast and discreet and all of them germinated (only 10, I'm small lol). I used my credit card and no issues there either but if someone did try to use it I wouldn't know cause I don't keep money in that account until I'm ready to pay for something so idk. I ordered seeds from another company at the same exact time from the UK (I'm in america) and two weeks later a fedex guy showed up with a UK package wanting me to sign for it, me being paranoid I told him it wasn't mine and closed the door, so I was pissed that company sent seeds requiring a signature because it could have been a controlled delivery which gives them grounds for a warrant to search your home. So I'm sticking with crop king since it was a smooth transaction with no problems.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

This is a seed site that has a wonderful community forum as well.
Dude im ending this your cleary not smart enough relize that you cant randomly slander ppl look you can prove that ppl have had good orders you cant prove that anyone who had a bad experince is lying thats why you cant say thangs like shes been lying or that i take seeds for my comments if you dont get that blow me im done
This is a seed site that has a wonderful community forum as well. Also, using spell check when you post removes the possibility that you are twelve. You should look into that. It's difficult to oblige credibility when you can't correctly type the phrase, 'cleary no smart enough relize' or whatever it is you are trying to convey.

Having a virtual argument posting back and forth is accomplishing nothing. I'm sorry but your accusations of slander don't matter to anyone who cares. You can scream slander all you want but you are unable to prove damage to the 'victim' and/or their reputation. That's the legal part. The non-legalese definition of slander doesn't have a legal component and isn't anything more than you accusing that person of talking shit. Literally, there is nothing more to what you are doing then making post after post after post after post. You aren't a lawyer, neither am I, and we aren't going to get anything close to a legal opinion on this specific example because it's fucking stupid.

You are arguing against someone using a verb. Nothing more. Your opinion doesn't matter and means exactly as much as the person you are upset with. You want them to stop using a verb to describe something or someone. The term you use to define it doesn't matter. Get over it, or download the sunglasses gif and deal with it. Sorry for the asshole but this back and forth is tiresome this early on a friday, and you both 'cleary' need something else to do.

It doesn't matter. Drop it. The only conclusion this thread will see is a lock icon. That doesn't foster communication among this community. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem. Petty shit like this drives away new traffic. This site isn't about you or any other single person except the guy in charge.

Happy Friday All.

Latest posts

Top Bottom