Crystal Meth And Critical Bilbo, Going Well Or What? Photo Update

• Thread starter rafcity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

What are you feeding? Just look a little hungry to me, maybe they will perk up now you have your new meters.

rafcity

rafcity

What are you feeding? Just look a little hungry to me, maybe they will perk up now you have your new meters.
As I said only bat guano 3gr/plant every 3 days with watering and hopefully in a couple of days Hesi Phosphorus plus.

chemistry

chemistry

As I said only bat guano 3gr/plant every 3 days with watering and hopefully in a couple of days Hesi Phosphorus plus.

Is the bat guano enough on it's own to feed your flowering plants during stretch. I've never used it guano.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Me neither, but from the reviews and what I read on web, should be enough, however Im gonna add also Hesi Phosphorus Plus. Hope goes well
Did you flower them on purpose? What is your light schedule? If they are still getting 20 hrs of light per day and you didn't mean to flower them you should be mad at your buddy that gave you those seeds

rafcity

rafcity

Did you flower them on purpose? What is your light schedule? If they are still getting 20 hrs of light per day and you didn't mean to flower them you should be mad at your buddy that gave you those seeds
No I didn’t do that, they are still getting 20 hrs and went in flowering Automatically. Do you think the genetic is the reason for early flowering?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

No I didn’t do that, they are still getting 20 hrs and went in flowering Automatically. Do you think the genetic is the reason for early flowering?
Only ever seen two reasons plants flower. Twelve hours of dark or bad genetics.

Your prob going to have to just let em finish at this point. It takes a month or two to get them back into veg

Going to have to make the decision to either toss em or switch your lights over to 12/12

rafcity

rafcity

Any one knows what is the reason of the strange leaves forms?

rafcity

rafcity

6F7CED31 A8D9 4874 9FB0 9069FD4D96FE

rafcity

rafcity

Only ever seen two reasons plants flower. Twelve hours of dark or bad genetics.

Your prob going to have to just let em finish at this point. It takes a month or two to get them back into veg

Going to have to make the decision to either toss em or switch your lights over to 12/12
I think I might had to say they are Autoflower seeds. sorry for my mistake

rafcity

rafcity

Whats up THCFARMERS.... Here we go with update day 46. I took the photos when they were sleeping.

like always, any comment or advise would be appreciated.

IMG 2399
IMG 2400
IMG 2402
IMG 2403
Top Bottom