CSI Humboldt - Growers Picture Thread - Veg Or Flow, We Love' Em All!

• Thread starter forthelove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

I have to file a complaint. It's late, like 2am-trimming late. Late, Late. And I'm stuck with a bunch of fucking "Barney Weed". Shits all purple and crap. The Nspecta isn't doing No inspecting on this shit. I go down to the club and people have all this green goodness and I can't even hold my head up high. They just look at my shit with open mouths. Feeling sorry for me. Look at this throw away stuff... What the hell am I supposed to do with some purple ass Barney shit? The damned Colas purple on the other branches are purple too. Damnit. Where's the quality control around here? There ain't No Justice I say... Yeah, you can say "You mad bro?" Yeah, I am. Shits Purple.
IMG 0792

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Have you smoked any of the Slo Flo yet?? If so your opinion. I have one vegging now.
I don't trust my own impressions on my own weed. So.. I turned my sister and her guy on to the Slo Flo that I just dried (not even cured yet). She called me up an hour later and and said "I'm stoned, but in a really good way. This reminds me of the shit I used to smoke in High School. A Fun high. Like how it used to be to get High." She went to HS in the late 70's. I took this as the highest compliment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom