Csi: Humboldt...round 2 Drop...a Taste Of The Purple Plague!

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Werunwild69

Werunwild69

i already have HPS, MPK, CB.
im trying to decide between spooky, the grid, purple dogbud. i almost want to coin flip it.
i wish OFP was available, but ill get that nextime.

is that org kid ghost og in spooky nspecta?
Be an over achiever and buy at least 3 of everything if not 5.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Medocino purple urkle is the only seeds I've purchased or received that Smell like they came straight from the nug . It could mean a few things lol

But I'm excited off the rip . The linger its almost dark colonge type ,which is something I love .

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Seems I'm misunderstood nothing new

Off the rip is a term we use, like first off or right away . The linger I refer to is .The lingering aroma in the pack

I don't smoke seeds I save and spread .

Don't be a dick be positive

1luvbigherb

F

FooDoo

Medocino purple urkle is the only seeds I've purchased or received that Smell like they came straight from the nug . It could mean a few things lol

But I'm excited off the rip . The linger its almost dark colonge type ,which is something I love .

1luvbigherb

Same thing happened with my txlk x urkle. Opened the pack and thought I was opening a bag of crazy skunky flowers.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Haha just beign a smart ass bigherb. And those seeds will be kill im sure. Trimming up some mpk, burkle and cornbread now. And damn inspecta mak

m8ty

m8ty

Anyone popping any "purple urkle X Mendocino" yet? ... i put 4 seeds in peat pellet seed starters and been patiently waiting... are they slow to pop their heads out?

4214evr

Nspecta

I have to ask considering your love of purple and knowledge/experience with many cali elites .Have you experienced the original purple Kush originating near petrolia ?

I know there are plenty and many. The real purple kush Hasnt been worked by any of today's seed makers . I was wondering if you had access

I believe one fella in the community to hold her . I only know of a few to have truly experienced her . The purple Kush I've experienced is one of my ATF

1luvbigherb
one your talkin bouts called PK 1
BOMB AS FUCK
YUM YUM YUMMY

blazer

blazer

Anyone popping any "purple urkle X Mendocino" yet? ... i put 4 seeds in peat pellet seed starters and been patiently waiting... are they slow to pop their heads out?
Mendocino Purple x Purple Urkle

Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle

N

New England

Beautiful work Blazer,just got a pack of the Mendocino Purple Urkle wet this A.M.
Can't believe 14 packs of these got relisted!I grabbed 2 packs from the original drop a couple of months ago,and just snagged another 2 from the 14 relisted.I think when people see your pics they're going to rethink not following through with their purchase.
Again beautiful work,and no thanks for sharing those shots

m8ty

m8ty

Beautiful work Blazer,just got a pack of the Mendocino Purple Urkle wet this A.M.
Can't believe 14 packs of these got relisted!I grabbed 2 packs from the original drop a couple of months ago,and just snagged another 2 from the 14 relisted.I think when people see your pics they're going to rethink not following through with their purchase.
Again beautiful work,and no thanks for sharing those shots

Indeed!!.. i'm glad peeps did not follow through with their purchase, now it gives me a chance to get another pack of the MP x PU to replace the ones i effed up when trying to germinate in the peat pellet dome, gonna go straight into seed starter mix and solo cups this time around with plenty of air movement and less water saturation...

kds710

kds710

Damn @blazer sweet job with those girls.

If I remember right Nspecta had said in a post that his Burkle 2.0 is the way to go for potency so that's at the top of my to get list. He also said the Urkle hybrids in the Purple Plague line should have nice kick to them too. Burkle 2.0, MPK, MPU, Purple Dogbud are all destined for my grow room in the near future...gunna hafta invest in a nice camera for the eye candy that comes outta them csi packs

Last edited:
Top Bottom