Csi: Humboldt...round 2 Drop...a Taste Of The Purple Plague!

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Thanks fellas CSI-Humboldt Put it down definitely surprised alL those relists went up wish I could grab those sour diesel bubba cross, missed the relist by like 4 days ohwell next time lol...good luck with all them Urkle crosses farmers!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta

I'm curious if you can share some insight possibly pics of purple dogbud . I Recall you sayin this could be the most potent variety well I love both parents and I love what I'm seeing this far with some MPU outdoor in NYC

I'm curious if the dogbud bumped the vigor and yield of the urkle also which traits are present/Dom in taste ?

Is the flowering time leaning toward the Dog or purp

You are appreciated

1luvbigherb

blazer

blazer

Blazer you killed it

Gorgeous ladies you got there

I'm curious to hear a smoke report
Also curious how many seeds of MPU did you pop and which parent seems Dom

From what I've seen Soo far from 3 seeds from a friend is Mendo Dom with the twisted leaf trait present .

1luvbigherb
Thanks @bigherb much appreciated they did there thang dropped two beans of each and the Mendocino purple cross gave me a leaner of each parent both plants are A rich grapey wine Taste and smell the urkle leaner tastes just like urkle purple candy to me, TK crosses not quite as much grape flavor little more subtle she is super frosty and dense nugz and all have a decent punch to go with....
Very pleased and impressed with the CSI gear definetley will do it again Fo Sho!:D

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I've got some purple kush on way. Anyone give me info on maxing these? Top, train, lst? What works best for these. Heavy, light feeders ect.

sonoragold

sonoragold

I've got some purple kush on way. Anyone give me info on maxing these? Top, train, lst? What works best for these. Heavy, light feeders ect.
I just finished a few of these,,,heavy feeders and personally I just lollipoped them and got some big beautiful purple buds

blazer

blazer

TK x Purple Urkle-Dry Nuggz

Mr.X

Mr.X

Purple Dogbud would probably have the most potent pheno's out of the purple strains I have available now...but, some of the OG/Urkle hybrids & other Chem/Urkle hybrids that I just took down should produce exceptionally strong plants.

I'm not sure if I've run the Oregon Diesel clone...is that the same as Blue City Diesel, or something different?

I just pulled down another Urkle reversal room...so, Old Family Purple (Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle) will be part of the next drop. :)

Mendo Purple Urkle will have a range of pheno's...the MP will give the Urkle a bump in stature, yield, & vigor...while the Urkle will give the MP some added potency...the smells/flavors will range across the board from the grapey skunkiness of Urk to the candy grape/fruit musk of the Mendo Purps. I'll be photo journaling a run of over 100 of these girls very shortly here at the farm. This very well could be the ultimate purple hybrid.
Please continue the exceptional work Nspecta, i haven't had the privilege and pleasure of working with your gear but that is all about to change soon. I don't know how anybody hadn't thought of this perfect cross before. It is exactly what I've been looking for. Also What's the flowering time on the Mendo purpleurkle. Thank you and please keep up the good work, much respect. PEACE

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Full tent of CSI:HUMBOLDT this run. 2 gallon grow bags, short veg, SOG. Day 20.
20151221 141333

Testing ChemDxUrkle
20151223 122233
Chemdawg1xUrkle
20151223 123410
and Chemdawg1xBubba
20151223 120110
Also running 3 UnderdogOgxUrkle for the headstash.
20151223 121645

Smells are very strong grape and candy Urkle dominate in the grow room.

C

CubbyT

Hey Y'all...It's been a minute but we're finally ready to drop Round 2 here. As many who've known me for years know...I love Purple herbs. I've been growing Purples for nearly 20 years...and my two personal favorite purples over the last two decades are the original Purple Urkle and Mendocino Purple clones. I have an extensive project planned over the next few years and this release is just the tip of the iceberg that I have planned...just a taste, so to speak, of the upcoming Purple Plague.

This drop consists of...

Mendocino Purple Urkle ~ Mendocino Purple x Purple Urkle
Humboldt Purple Snow ~ Humboldt Snow x Purple Urkle
Purple Dogbud ~ Chemdog '91sva x Purple Urkle

And another serving of...

Mendocino Purple Kush ~ Mendocino Purple x Bubba Kush

Here's some Humboldt Purple Snow I grew over a decade ago...I'll post up some more pics as I have time. :)View attachment 504062

As always...any questions, feel free to ask...and I'll do my best to answer.
How good is that bubba x purp? I miss the bubba!

kds710

kds710

How good is that bubba x purp? I miss the bubba!
Was one of the more popular releases but only until people dug into the other strains. I have a couple goin that smell like purple kush fruit punch

kds710

kds710

Mine respond great to tomato cages, really fills them out. Trellis would be ideal. Topping as much as possible will only benefit you obviously

Top Bottom