Csi: Humboldt...round 2 Drop...a Taste Of The Purple Plague!

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eastcoast13

I'm looking to get some CSI into my garden because everything I see them put out looks like some serious fire. What is their best purple strain? I currently have some urkle x stardawg and purple animal cookies running right now and I'm looking to add some more fire purp to the garden.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I'm looking to get some CSI into my garden because everything I see them put out looks like some serious fire. What is their best purple strain? I currently have some urkle x stardawg and purple animal cookies running right now and I'm looking to add some more fire purp to the garden.
I'm thinking there purple urkle or purple bubba as well . All look great though .

Rancid Radio

Rancid Radio

Hey brotha I heard it's his purple dogwood was a high thc percentage n anythin by csi humbodlt pure Dank you can just pick a strain by preference instead of choosing the only good strain bc all csi humbodlt is Dank there is not one bad one.u can never ever go wrong seriously.old family purple is amazing one also.

kds710

kds710

Hey brotha I heard it's his purple dogwood was a high thc percentage n anythin by csi humbodlt pure Dank you can just pick a strain by preference instead of choosing the only good strain bc all csi humbodlt is Dank there is not one bad one.u can never ever go wrong seriously.old family purple is amazing one also.
You have Purple Dogwood mistaken with Dogbud...that Purp Dogwood is a Loompa strain

m8ty

m8ty

"..and she's going the distance.. "
she's ready in 9 to 10 weeks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom