CSI: HUMBOLDT...Round One Drop...

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I managed to miss this drop. Was really gunning for a pack of the cornbread. I love the tk as its my favorite all time strain to grow and smoke. Also love bubba for the effects it has on my anxiety. All the crosses sounds straight fire! Congrats on a successful first drop!! @Nspecta @Mrs Nspecta ..... may you have many more! ~SMF~

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wanted some of that Bubba for my wife
I wasn't ready, can we have a do over?
I've been running a Harborside cut for going on 4 years now
Gotta find some real Bubba seeds some day

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I managed to miss this drop. Was really gunning for a pack of the cornbread. I love the tk as its my favorite all time strain to grow and smoke. Also love bubba for the effects it has on my anxiety. All the crosses sounds straight fire! Congrats on a successful first drop!! @Nspecta @Mrs Nspecta ..... may you have many more! ~SMF~

I'll pick my favorite out of the 14 (whenever they get here), and pass the cut around our area, I'm sure you'll be seeing it in a couple months @Skunkmasterflex :)

I wanted some of that Bubba for my wife
I wasn't ready, can we have a do over?
I've been running a Harborside cut for going on 4 years now
Gotta find some real Bubba seeds some day

The Bubba s1's are still available,

C

crocodile og

i tried sts

STS, colloidal silver and GA3 work in the same way by inhibiting ethylene synthesis resulting in staminate flower formation. Lanky strains have a naturally higher ratio of gibberellin to ethylene. Thais for example are notorious for intersex traits owing to the naturally high occurence of gibberellin. Good for stretching out to compete with tropical competitors not so good in a low light situation like a grow room or diminishing light situations in higher latitudes later in the season which stimulate its production..

One Flip

One Flip

Caregiverken, I'm Lmao at your "Russet Mite Manager" Sounds like you've been through a battle//

organicpanic

organicpanic

If you farmers aren't following them over at IG your slacking. If you are this is what can happen! Winner winner csi humbolt dinner!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Hey Y'all...Round One is fixin' to hit the shelves very soon...the beans we decided to start with are...

Original Bubba Kush S1's

Babybell~ Cheese x Bubba Kush

Burkle 2.o~ Humboldt Purple Urkle x Bubba Kush

Sour Bubba Kush~ Sour Diesel x Bubba Kush

Mendocino Purple Kush~ Mendocino Purple x Bubba Kush

Bub's Dogbud~ Chemdog '91sva x Bubba Kush

Cornbread Bubba~ Triangle Kush x Bubba Kush

hey you making a new drop bro? very interested in picking up a few packs

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Gotta ask @logic ...he's the boss. ;)

i see i see, so he holding out on us lol

ok well hopefully soon, now is the time ppl buy beans for outdoor season, so any time past feb would hurt sales i would think.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Decided to pop 5 of each. Should overfill my 1k lol. Try to do a journal but im a better lurker than a journalist. Got a new camera so maybe I will

Top Bottom