Csi Info

• Thread starter Oliver Jones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oliver Jones

Hi All. I'm a long time grower and have up to this point been growing Indicas or Indica dominants such as Chronic, Bubba Kush 2.0 and Philsophers Black Bomb. I've heard lots about Csi and I'm wanting to make the switch for my next round. Looking for suggestions for strains with very good yields and strong effect. Suggestions???? Thanks

the rrock

the rrock

Ive had good results with wifi before(not theres) but it was an awesome strain with huge yields,they have got alot of new strains that sound great,but if there whitefire is the real deal you cant go wrong.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Yield is so subjective. It depends on your style of growing, pot size, veg time, flowering time etc. To try and answer your question, I definitely wouldn't say any of the csi gear I have going are "very good" yielders. I run very good yielders that put out qp+ plants in 50-60 days, but as I eyeball the 19 csi phenos I have going none are impressive yield wise, imo. I'm only running 1800w, but in comparrison my space monkey cut that flowers in 60 days (looks done and can be taken in 50) is towering and flopping all over the csi gear. My sour banana sherbert cuts that go 60 day and 70 day pheno same thing. Don't get me wrong the csi gear is dense, frosty, and colorful. I have branded bubba, and beasty bubba, mendo purp. Bubba isn't an insane yielder by any stretch, and this is my first run with mendo purps...I have no clue what to expect. I'd be shocked if the end product wasn't stellar though. Bag appeal is definitely on point though. Yield? Not impressive.

Btw, running the csi gear in 3 and 7 gallon pots of coco, barebulb vert. I always clear 1gpw, so it'll be interesting to see how the yield pans out. Let you know in a week or so

Migrower83

Migrower83

I always do good with the cornbread bubba you are looking for the taller pheno it gets rock hard I veg about 6 weeks from clone and bloom under gavitas turned up to 1150 with high ceilings and clear 2.5 a light every time with it ! That's with 6 pants in 5 gallon plant warrior pots canna coco an full canna nutes line up

Latest posts

Top Bottom