Scam or Legit

• Scam

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

ReversEnigma

Anyone heard of or used this place before? They seem to have some good strains but very pricey so it's kinda legit or kinda a scam.

Or if anyone knows of any other clone banks they've used/ heard positive and verified reviews about a specific bank. That information would be killer.

R

ReversEnigma

Did a little more digging and found out the websites only 6 weeks old and its registered to "Jungle Boys", not verified that its registered to the actual Jungle Boys it's just registered under the name Jungle Boys.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Did a little more digging and found out the websites only 6 weeks old and its registered to "Jungle Boys", not verified that its registered to the actual Jungle Boys it's just registered under the name Jungle Boys.
Go to jacks ig page and ask but the strain list should be a tell tale sign

Does it have Sunday driver
Jungle cake
Wedding cake
Wifi 43
Etc

I don't really see jacks selling his clones though but I could be wrong

R

ReversEnigma

Go to jacks ig page and ask but the strain list should be a tell tale sign

Does it have Sunday driver
Jungle cake
Wedding cake
Wifi 43
Etc

I don't really see jacks selling his clones though but I could be wrong
It has wedding cake and sundae driver. Some other big names too. I asked the jungle boys IG page just not sure if a message is going to get answered from them. But I asked if it was legit and if not they should make an announcement so someones not scamming and making money off their hard work.

Top Bottom