[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg[/YOUTUBE]

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
welcome back GG. :banana1sv6:

I

Isisyogi

Hi Capulator. I am new on this forum, so I am unable to send you a PM. Only allowed to pm administrators. Would love to know how to get beyond that.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but have no other way of contacting you:

Hi. I saw you posted something about using jacks classic 20-20-20 in hydro. Have a few questions if you don't mind.

I'm a new grower, running bubbleponics/Dwc combo (supercloset's system http://www.supercloset.com/index.php?c=product&m=index&d=36).

RO of 10-20

16 plant SOG of pineapple chunk

I've been using 1/2 tsp per gallon of jacks classic with 1 tsp per gallon of MagiCal to compensate for C & Mg.

That usually brings my ppm to around 420 (including RO).

Sometimes I add 1 tsp per gallon Aquashield and 1.5 tsp TOTAL of Sensizyme, bringing my total ppm to around 440.

Average temp is 75'-80' with about -10' during lights off
20-27% rh
600-660 watts (super lumens)
12/12
Feeding only during lights on every 3 hours for 15 mins.
Try to keep my ph @ 5.9
68'-72' H20
6th week of flower

When my lights were lower down, the plants directly under the light were lighter green than those on the outside of the lights, so I raised them up figuring that might be the cause. seemed to help, but I was also adding nutes, so not sure.

Every time I try to increase my nutes, my plants show nute burn, so I back off. I see all these other posts using the same amount of Jacks but at a higher ppm, so I bought new jacks thinking that I might have had a different batch, same ppm levels. Consensus seems to be that my ppm should be higher in flower.

My plants constantly show what I think is a potassium deficiency, margins burning and curling up slightly.

Recently my top cola leaves started to get necrosis, not the bottom leaves, researched it and think it may be magnesium overdose blocking mb. Not sure.

I generally follow Uncle Bens growing advice with using Jacks Classic, have another crop, same setup, that is on its 3rd week in flower using only Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro (per UB). That group is doing well so far. Clones vegged for only a week before the flip to 12/12, they grew over 2.25 feet in 2 weeks, now larger than my same SOG grown in Jacks that vegged for 2.5 weeks (they are now at 6 weeks flower).

I live in AZ so lack of humidity is a problem when my girls are in veg, I try to compensate with a humidifier, but it isn't a consistent thing. I know that's good for flower, but have concerns that lack of humidity during veg might be cause for concern.

My Trinity Supercloset came with technaflora nutes, when I originally used 1/4 strength and followed their feeding schedule it screwed up my first crop, it was a constant problem which is why I began to follow UBs advice using either jacks w/c&mg or foliage pro.

I've read many of your posts about nutes (thanks) and saw that you have also used jacks in hydro, but I think you're ebb& flow.

I still have all the technaflora nutes, and am thinking of adding either the boost or bloom to my jacks mix and just wanted to get your input. I know I need to increase P, just not sure if combining jacks with either will nute burn me or not.

Should I be trying to increase my overall ppm of nutes with just Jacks/magical? I'd like to boost up my buds. Think I saw a pic of your colas running jacks (might have been another poster), mine are much smaller.

I recently flushed with 1/4 nutes, but after 24 hours the ph raised high as did my ppm, so I emptied the rez and have run only RO through for the last 36 hours. Went from 5.8, 180 ppm, 67.9' h20, to 6.3, 215 ppm, 70.8' h20 (unusually high as I do the readings at same time daily). Now I'm planning on adding in Jacks again at 1/2 tsp per gallon (usually about 14 gallons now).

Curious what you think may be providing my P deficiency, if the Boost or Bloom may help? And also what may be causing my necrosis on only the top cola leaves? And the lighter green where the lights hit?

I have random clawing throughout my 3 crops too. And the leaves seem to develop either really light necrosis or white spots only mid leaf on the veins (mainly my foliage pro crop).

Would love your input. I have enjoyed your many posts.

Thanks for your time and energy.

B

bckwht

Great video! I watched run from the cure a week ago and am still blown that certain cancers are cured by simple extract..I hope a foreign nation can dive further into this since USA will never allow it

Latest posts

Top Bottom