Curing Lung Cancer With Cannabis

• Thread starter bookman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bookman

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you one question. My dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer three years ago. He went through different chemo therapies and so on since that and one time everything even looked like he is doing well but about one year ago it started to stagnate and yesterday he was told that medical insurance wont pay for some relatively newly developed pills instead of classic chemo and bassically said him that he has 3 to 9 months of life left. I mean unfortunatelly there is no weed allowed in my country not even for medical purposes and it is strictly punished when held in bigger amounts so I cant go to shop and buy medical quality weed. My Question is how high quality cannabis has to be used when cooking RSO. Can I use outdoor weed grown in mid europe climate or has it to be indoor? Also because weed is illegall I cant be picky about what I get. Obviously I am talking about weed with both THC and CBD present but I cant measure the percentage either.. I only know how potent it is by smoking it.

xavier7995

xavier7995

The outdoor/local weed will be fine. Medical quality is kind of a misleading term. You are after the thc/cbd that is in all quality of plants (well some has no cbd but not much you can do about that given black market) and are going to be extracting it and concentrating it. You may need a larger volume of material depending on potency, but it should all work.

Edit: also...good luck! That is tough to deal with and hope it goes as well as possible.

B

bookman

Thanks alot for your answer. And can it be overcomed when using RSO in combination with legally avalible CBD oils with no THC in it all?

3 balls

3 balls

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you one question. My dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer three years ago. He went through different chemo therapies and so on since that and one time everything even looked like he is doing well but about one year ago it started to stagnate and yesterday he was told that medical insurance wont pay for some relatively newly developed pills instead of classic chemo and bassically said him that he has 3 to 9 months of life left. I mean unfortunatelly there is no weed allowed in my country not even for medical purposes and it is strictly punished when held in bigger amounts so I cant go to shop and buy medical quality weed. My Question is how high quality cannabis has to be used when cooking RSO. Can I use outdoor weed grown in mid europe climate or has it to be indoor? Also because weed is illegall I cant be picky about what I get. Obviously I am talking about weed with both THC and CBD present but I cant measure the percentage either.. I only know how potent it is by smoking it.
Very sorry to hear about your father. So you know, cannabis should not be looked to as a "cure", rather something to treat some symptoms and ease suffering. It would be great if you had access to a variety of strains that you could experiment with and find one that suits his needs more precisely but realistically given your particular risk, anything you can get your hands on will very likely give him some level of relief. Good luck.
P.S. Given that it is lung cancer, you might look into how to make some edibles.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Are you asking if you can mix the thc heavy extract you are making with the legal commercially available cbd? If so...i dont see why not but am no expert so take that with a grain of salt. If you are asking about the RSO overcoming cancer, again i dont know, the advocates only put up anecdotal evidence and i dont think there has been a whole lot of scientific study. 3 balls hit it, i would be looking at rso to alleviate symptoms, not necessarily cure it. It could work and i dont want to be discouraging, but so far i havent seen anything to convince me it is a solid cure. People that go that route over chemo are making a big mistake, but the weed will certainly make chemo a more pleasant experience.

Top Bottom