Curing - "organic" Vs "chemical Nutes"

• Thread starter bibiking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bibiking

Is there a different curing method for curing organic than curing chemical?

I guess an organic bud is different than a chemical bud, so I wunder if it means different methods.

thank you all for your good help :)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
there is no difference between an organic and “chemical” bud. Lol.

I wouldn’t go quite that far, hehe.

Maybe on a molecular level they are the same but I’ve had fruits grown in each and the ones grown in fertile soil always taste a little better to me.

A little more flavorful. But as far as curing you’re right theres no difference.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I wouldn’t go quite that far, hehe.

Maybe on a molecular level they are the same but I’ve had fruits grown in each and the ones grown in fertile soil always taste a little better to me.

A little more flavorful. But as far as curing you’re right theres no difference.

There is some scientific proof that some fruit develop more flavanoids grown organically. But it is not definitive.

I think the soil elements impart flavors uptaking more elements into the plant.

But with that logic pure hydro may give the cleanest best representation of a plants flavor.

Regardless i grow in soil mix and then add fertilizer in flower. Maybe getting the best of both worlds.

B

Badmf

there is no difference between an organic and “chemical” bud. Lol.
Actually there is quite a difference since I've done both for many years you will definately want to flush chemicals out throughly with Organic it isn't so much an issue but plants do take longer to finish but not that much!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I’m sure we can debate this topic until the cows come home but this probably isn’t the spot for it. I’m down with both methods when they are done correctly. Both methods can be mastered and both methods can be done horribly. I’ll take bud grown well in any medium.

B

Burned Haze

Only thing differnace is letting nature ( organics Wild West and just control % RH and air flow, darkness ) or having a lab grade sterlized room for drying . That’s the too options for drying .
= most people do first option since they aren’t LP or rec growers

Curing a lot of these bigger boys even use nitrogen infused vacuums like for potato chips (too remove the air) and that makes their product last for way longer. It’s def the way of the future

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah I’m sure we can debate this topic until the cows come home but this probably isn’t the spot for it. I’m down with both methods when they are done correctly. Both methods can be mastered and both methods can be done horribly. I’ll take bud grown well in any medium.

Me too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not around here this year. Been too cold for that ;-) Maybe you lake shore guys can on your yachts.

Well maybe the lower income folks. We throw snowballs at each other from the promenade deck of our personal cruiseliners. Duh!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I forgot to mention the state of the art black and white tv.

Lol I had one of those in my bedroom. I paid for it by mowing lawns. I ended up giving it to a Mexican family cuz they didn’t have a tv at all. We went to the same church and I went to school with the two brothers. Anyhow our parents became close friends and we spent some time at their house. When they came over to ours all they wanted to do was watch tv. I had no idea why until we went to theirs. I asked where’s the tv and they said they didn’t have one. So the next time they came over I packed up my tv and said here ya go, you got a tv a now. They practically cried.

Anyhow the only thing I can recall watching on it was a beach boys concert on channel 35 (I think) back in the mid 80s. I don’t know why I remember watching that but I do. Ahh well.

Top Bottom