Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keef

Looks like a nice place for the traditional Wake and Bake ! Be looking for Bozzo- Kraven- Giggy - The Gloman-The Hippie !- Waiting to hear from Rosebud and she has contact with others-- The Tribe of Gypsies is moving in !

indicabush

indicabush

Let the fun begin....

Statler and Waldorf
1c3344446afeff00f3bb24ea28fa0638
4842116 f260
ClintEastwoodCurmudgeon

K

Keef

BUSH- (SORRY CAPS ARE STUCK) - HOW DJD U GET PICS OF US?- LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF- I RUN A WHITE WIDOW SEA OF GREEN ROTATION AERO- UNDER LEDS! FIRST OF THE YEAR I ADDED THE TRANQUIL ELEPHANTIZER-- I HAVE ONE SQUARE OR YARD OF VEG. THAT FEEDS CLONES INTO 4 SQ. METERS OF BLOOM ! I MOVE A SOG TO BLOOM EVERY TWO WEEKS- 60 DAY WIDOW ALLOWS ME TO HAVEST A METER EVERY TWO WEEKS - OLD WIDOW WILL BE TWO YEARS OLD FIRST OF AUGUST ! T.E. IS COMING ON STRONG!

indicabush

indicabush

BUSH- (SORRY CAPS ARE STUCK) - HOW DJD U GET PICS OF US?- LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF- I RUN A WHITE WIDOW SEA OF GREEN ROTATION AERO- UNDER LEDS! FIRST OF THE YEAR I ADDED THE TRANQUIL ELEPHANTIZER-- I HAVE ONE SQUARE OR YARD OF VEG. THAT FEEDS CLONES INTO 4 SQ. METERS OF BLOOM ! I MOVE A SOG TO BLOOM EVERY TWO WEEKS- 60 DAY WIDOW ALLOWS ME TO HAVEST A METER EVERY TWO WEEKS - OLD WIDOW WILL BE TWO YEARS OLD FIRST OF AUGUST ! T.E. IS COMING ON STRONG!

Howdy and please to meet you...Curmudgeon well I'm in that club also :)....also grow under LED's in a tent with Soil and sometimes Bubbleponics.

K

Keef

I had to ask !- World's changing !-- I do not move any weed in anyway!-- I got 8 commander tote boxes - the black ones with ylow tops- have a checkerboard pattern on top !- 35 grow spots in each but U can't use tbem all! Too crowded!- I got three totes in veg. that feed clones to bloom!--fresh cuts spend two weeks rooting then amonth in veg. then off to bloom for two months- building up a supply to begin making e-cig liquid!-- plan for a BHOgart hash oil machine later this

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@yooper420.......... who the hell you calling a curmudgeon!!! Wait just a sec gotta figure out where I left my spectacles, oh shit gotta turn up my hearing aid so I can hear whos azz I'm kickin, where the hell is my walker Momma. Got some whipper snappers here calling me a curmudgeon. LMAO that is frikkn funny. I'm all in, definetley fit the description.

Curmudgeon: 2 : a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man. — Why you think I smoke da ganja, keeps me happy!!!!

K

Keef

YOOP IN DA HOUSE - DON'T KNOW WHY MY CAPS ARE STUCK !- QUALITY CONTROL !-- MIGHT BE!- THEY TURNED THE LIGHTS BACK ON!- BUT - I THINK I'LL HANG OUT AND MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS!-- MAKE SOME OF THAT - 50% BHO WIDOW JUICE E-CIG LIQUID!- POW!- TO THE MOON !

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
yoop be back from the nursing home.
jumpincactus,
If the shoe fits wear it with pride for not everyone can grow up to be a curmudgeon, he, he, he. After you find your spectacles of course, bro.

K

Keef

YOOP - HOPE THE WIFE HEALS FAST - THAT WAS A BAD BREAK!- TALKED TO SOME OF THE GUYS AND THEY HAD TROUE FINDING THIER WAY IN ! THAT T.E. IS GETTING FROSTY!- GET SOME OF THESE SEED FROM CROSSING THE - TRANQUIL ELEPHANTIZER ON MY TWO WIDOW LINES - PUT THE POLLEN ON TOO LATE ONLY GOT A FEW SEED!- LOOKING FOR AN INDICA HEAVY PHENO BOY TO PUT BACK ON THE T.E. I WOULDN'T MIND A LITTLE TRANQUIL WIDOW GIRL! EITHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom