Cutie Pie

• Thread starter RK426
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RK426

RK426

I saw this guys under your section on the JC3 website!

I will be going to get some of these beans soon, two really good strains. What kind of phenos have you found with this cross?

JuztBudz

JuztBudz

I'm running a couple of the Cutie Pie this year in my hoophouse. Excellent structure, nice big buds, smelling of orange peel. They are finishing up right now and could be the biggest producer in my present run (Cutie Pie along with Mota's Apollo 13 F4, Humboldt Snow, Lemon Skunk, Bog's Sour Bubble, Agent Orange and some NY Sour Diesel). Doing it all organically in soil. I will try to post some pics later. Peace ... J.B.

RK426

RK426

I actually went to pick up these seeds a couple weeks ago and saw the candy princess as well. These guys are off the hook.

Indican

Indican

My boy just chopped a couple Cutie Pie plants, holy crap, beautiful buds... Now Another Mota strain I want lol...Ill see if I can steal his pics n post here...

RK426

RK426

You're welcome but thank you for letting out good genetics and giving them to us at a very reasonable price. How's your lemon cake coming along? I would love to see you guys get that in seed form.

Top Bottom