Yeah just wait till my work gets out

Sorry for hijack tho
I get updates on this now good luck on ur hunt bud

I'll be watching

Haha

Last edited:
R

redlife215

I have never even seem pics from u shamus what u git cooking that u thinkmis so special especially when u domt even have amy fire pics

Shamus

Shamus

FIRE
Haggard special 002

R

redlife215

Shulda came at my neck in this thread so there is a reference point of ur high regard for urself

H

heisen

forget how many days since flip.number 8 is a definite keeper.the others dont look bad but 8 is my fav'None of these really look all that similar between them.Even for s1's they are far apart.Also anyone interested in these be prepared for crazy stretch.Mine are at 5 and a half feet from the floor in a scrog!Those of you with tents and small heights will want to flip these from seed.
20180106 234937

Also las vegas triangle kush is gonna be a frost monster
20180105 092401

H

heisen

It's fun to have side projects, and you learn! But fvck coco it kicked my ass in a hempy!
Yeah im with you on that fuck coco.3 bucket DWC setup easy as fawk.put a 20 gallon top off res you wont even know its in there for 2 weeks untill you smell the funky smells coming from them dank ass colas.Once you get the swing of it and everything dialed in thats a wrap.Just monitor the PH which is easy as hell to adjust in water as opposed to dirt.Im afraid once you fellas come over to the dark side youll be putting all your dirt pots on craigslist to buy more buckets and pipes.
Im using 4 gallon square buckets now with the 1 1/2 bulkheads from ULINE.i hate to disclose my sources cause i end up getting screwed.Alot more people read these post than we think.I just built a big ass 12 bucket recirc for less than 250 out the door for all the parts and its flat out better than the UC system you buy for 1800 dollars.UC sucks.Im all about simplicity,and no frills no bullshit system that performs.If it dont ill throw it all in trash and start over.Heres an update on my number 8 Ghost.Keepers in all these plants really but this is the one that stands out to me the most.still have over a month left.I just flipped the CO2 on tonight cause i dont want to drop the PPM and im getting a little tip burn.This will force them to drink up.

20180109 205859

brazel

brazel

Yeah im with you on that fuck coco.3 bucket DWC setup easy as fawk.put a 20 gallon top off res you wont even know its in there for 2 weeks untill you smell the funky smells coming from them dank ass colas.Once you get the swing of it and everything dialed in thats a wrap.Just monitor the PH which is easy as hell to adjust in water as opposed to dirt.Im afraid once you fellas come over to the dark side youll be putting all your dirt pots on craigslist to buy more buckets and pipes.
Im using 4 gallon square buckets now with the 1 1/2 bulkheads from ULINE.i hate to disclose my sources cause i end up getting screwed.Alot more people read these post than we think.I just built a big ass 12 bucket recirc for less than 250 out the door for all the parts and its flat out better than the UC system you buy for 1800 dollars.UC sucks.Im all about simplicity,and no frills no bullshit system that performs.If it dont ill throw it all in trash and start over.Heres an update on my number 8 Ghost.Keepers in all these plants really but this is the one that stands out to me the most.still have over a month left.I just flipped the CO2 on tonight cause i dont want to drop the PPM and im getting a little tip burn.This will force them to drink up.

View attachment 770104
Word bro, I get that!
And what! I never knew how expensive some of these systems are!
Nice!
Probably start on it in like a month.
In that time I'll be watching your grow and taking notes, watching events too
You run autos? I'm gonna do them

H

heisen

Word bro, I get that!
And what! I never knew how expensive some of these systems are!
Nice!
Probably start on it in like a month.
In that time I'll be watching your grow and taking notes, watching events too
You run autos? I'm gonna do them
I have but prefer photos

Top Bottom