Cv Pure Ghost Og Grow Dwc

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

if your pipes get clogged, you have to be doing something correct. I used to run 5 gal buckets, hooked up with 1/2" lines on a DWC and I went in one day and had a dead plant just because it wasn't getting the circulation, so that's how I learned that lesson. they were all hooked up via 1 line so it wasn't like an under current. girl just got too big, drank all the water and roots dried out, couldn't save her.
the ol were gonna need a bigger bucket.in the voice of jaws

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

if your pipes get clogged, you have to be doing something correct. I used to run 5 gal buckets, hooked up with 1/2" lines on a DWC and I went in one day and had a dead plant just because it wasn't getting the circulation, so that's how I learned that lesson. they were all hooked up via 1 line so it wasn't like an under current. girl just got too big, drank all the water and roots dried out, couldn't save her.
Damn! Well I run airstones as well in each bucket, and you're not kidding on how much they eat, I added 3 gallons to the resevoir last night after having it set up since Sunday, so I'd say they're chugging.

j wizzle

j wizzle

Damn! Well I run airstones as well in each bucket, and you're not kidding on how much they eat, I added 3 gallons to the resevoir last night after having it set up since Sunday, so I'd say they're chugging.

yeah, and once they get into week 4 they will be soooo thirsty. you will be adding water daily. I'm having to add 10-15 gal every other day in a 5 plant setup right now just to keep up in a 60-70 gal system in 4 - 27 gal containers. I really need to setup a 50 gal top off res to make life easier next run.

H

heisen

Good stuff.Getting closer to that time.about 3 weeks left.Gonna start putting the dry Koolbloom in starting arounf the first and bulk them bitches up.i cant raise my lights anymore so the leaves are getting fucked.These plants really stretched up there.

20180118 145802

20180118 145655

Junk

Junk

Your plants will always tell you want they want.Thats what i love about it.Its so easy to fine tune them in DWC,you can add more water on the fly and lower the PPM.bump up calmag if they are showing issues,tweak the N,P,K on the fly.The results are instant.You can see the changes within a day.Its not like soil where its harder to tune the plants,
In DWC the PH is constant.You can get it on the NOSE unlike soil.Soil is a crapshoot unless you have a very expensive soil tester or send samples into the co-op
In DWC you set the PH and thats where it sets.PH is never an issue at all.Also adding all that oxygen to the root zone just makes plants explode.
Honestly the hardest part of growing DWC is having to deal with explosive plants.Training is a bitch cause they grow so fast.Stretchy plants in soil will double there size in DWC.I doubt i will ever go to any other method cause i have worked so hard to perfect my system and all the pipes and hoses i have figured out how to make everything work perfect for me.
A top off res is a must to monitor how your plants are eating.YOU have to check the system PPM and check the PPM of the top res.Compare the numbers.If your top off res is HIGHER PPM than your system than your plants are eating more than your giving.Like i said your plants tell you and your PPM and PH pens are your best friend.Dont skimp on cheap ones.I got expensive ones and they have paid for themselves 100 times over.
I've been saying that since I started doing it DWC. I love it. Imo, it's easier than soil bc there is no buffer. Noobs are told to do soil bc it will be the best chance that them having a successful crop. I get it, and I agree. But I don't think people with a few successful grows under their belt should be afraid of dwc. The safety net that soil provides is also a bit of a mystery. It takes so much longer to see the changes that it's a hinderance to learning imo. Hydro is more of a sink or swim setup...but if you want to learn, trial by fire will get you there quickly.

Honestly, DWC isn't that hard. If you aren't afraid of the "moving" parts, it's easier to grow great product than in soil. All imo.

Junk

Junk

You should see them with co2. No exaggeration, you could pull up a chair and watch them grow.

I'm trying coco now just to try it. I get bored easily. But DWC, even with low yielding plants, and no co2, 2# per light is pretty easy. Add co2 and it's a jungle in there.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

You should see them with co2. No exaggeration, you could pull up a chair and watch them grow.

I'm trying coco now just to try it. I get bored easily. But DWC, even with low yielding plants, and no co2, 2# per light is pretty easy. Add co2 and it's a jungle in there.

I know all yah guys hate these crappy led shots, but I’d say this new system is already rewarding me, wait till I get my CMH in a couple weeks I’m gonna reward it back

C16E7DA8 C36B 4D70 A90A 8BDB843E69C6

Latest posts

Top Bottom