Damn I Wanna Join These Boyz

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Imagine being part of a group of guyz n gals that don't have to answer to anyone!!!

The freedom to commit atrocities all with a limitless checkbook of taxpayer monies.

Yup you got it, talkin bout the see eye aye

Most excellent source and timeline of what this organization does in the name of you and me. To be sure they are Never held responsible and are accountable to no one "Deniable
Plausibility" Most interesting in when you dig real deep since its inception in 1945 after WWII the cast is a wide range of bankers and Wall Street execs. Yet everything they do is they claim to combat communism or now a days the false war on terror........ How else can they continue to justify trillion dollar budgets? Gots to keep creating the beast under your bed. Head for the hills homies the Russians are coming lions and tigers and bears oh my!!!!

heres the link http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Imagine being part of a group of guyz n gals that don't have to answer to anyone!!!

The freedom to commit atrocities all with a limitless checkbook of taxpayer monies.

Yup you got it, talkin bout the see eye aye

Most excellent source and timeline of what this organization does in the name of you and me. To be sure they are Never held responsible and are accountable to no one "Deniable
Plausibility" Most interesting in when you dig real deep since its inception in 1945 after WWII the cast is a wide range of bankers and Wall Street execs. Yet everything they do is they claim to combat communism or now a days the false war on terror........ How else can they continue to justify trillion dollar budgets? Gots to keep creating the beast under your bed. Head for the hills homies the Russians are coming lions and tigers and bears oh my!!!!

heres the link http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html
Hahaha for real...who the fuck is voting for all this shadyness?

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Everyone is brainwashed. You me 99 percent of humans on the earth that' who votes. It's up to each of us to wake the fuck up. Meditaton and quieting the brainwashed mind only way to start waking up.

wesk

wesk

And the Church Commission “reforms” only served to make the CIA seem more mainstream and controlled, when in fact over the past 40 years they’ve just gotten more out of control...and congressional oversight has become an oxymoron.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

My introduction to the CIA was two dead children on some Arkansas train tracks. Think Tom Cruise did a movie about it.

Head on over the 'the fag' if you wanna know about cia. They got a couple mods who know all about it! Unless you believe CiaSam had a legitimate reason to be communicating with deceased cocaine kingpin Barry Seals wife in Cali 3 years after he left for the Hortapharma genetics handover, of skunk, to big pharma, our governments main sponsor and social engineer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Jesussantagod is really real... He needs 10% of your income

The old men from the Jewish temple I attended when I was a kid explained we all donate 100% of our yearly income and then they cut a check back for 90%. All high salary upper middle income folks. That pay no taxes and for 10% the temple is rich too.

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve never been too concerned, but this new traveling clown show is different. It’s like the Roman colosseum, but it’s main character is like out of a bad B movie, impossible to make this shit up. You can see if this egomaniac had his way, we’d all be more than fucked, we believed those that were living under chairman Mou had it bad, this would be worse. All the cocksuckers standing by and pulling the strings allowing this, need special attention in hell.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Everyone is brainwashed. You me 99 percent of humans on the earth that' who votes. It's up to each of us to wake the fuck up. Meditaton and quieting the brainwashed mind only way to start waking up.
Too funny!!!!

Top Bottom