Damn Noobs! What Did Do Wrong?

• Thread starter Friendlyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The place im at smells extremely moldy. Is it ok to make the lacto in that environment?

If not ill maje it somewhere else
you can make LAB anywere friend,it is the spores of it surrounding area,got to tell ya though black mold somewere if you smelling it that strong,ive lived in some dumps same way,just dont have choice some times,but paying rent on a place also means owner is responsible for the property,they are killing you at the low cost housing fee,my wife to this day gets phnumona quick from the same shit we were forced to settle for when we were young if you dig

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

you can make LAB anywere friend,it is the spores of it surrounding area,got to tell ya though black mold somewere if you smelling it that strong,ive lived in some dumps same way,just dont have choice some times,but paying rent on a place also means owner is responsible for the property,they are killing you at the low cost housing fee,my wife to this day gets phnumona quick from the same shit we were forced to settle for when we were young if you dig

Yeah for sure....its all good...i start a second job in a week.. can't wait. Start looking for a new place....

Thats too bad for your wife to deal with that.

Yeah, and the owner will get the same shit apt back too...lol..

Top Bottom