Damn Spider Mites

• Thread starter Zroper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zroper

So I have one outdoor plant still going and ready to chop soon. I’ve been fighting spider mites for a couple weeks. Using nuke em spray. Hoping they die and don’t ruin this gsc. Should I dunk and wash buds when I harvest.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Remove all fan leaves. Dry hole plant upside down from stalk. All spider mites will skeedadle to the top of the stalk. Then you can kill every one of them with a torch. That’s what I do.
78CDF655 DD76 474A 9352 259C30E56FBE

I

ion

Had a battle with them 2 seasons ago when I decided to do an outdoor grow. What worked for me (to my surprise) was I purchased a bucket of predators from some company that sent a container filled with leaves and tiny little mites all over them. It said place a few leaves around the plant which I did. About a week or so later BOOM no more spider mites, I couldn't believe it. Those little critters really did the trick. I was so happy as I didn't need chem sprays and such.

As for whitefly, got such a bad bad problem with them around these part I admit defeat and no longer grow outdoors because of them.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Had a battle with them 2 seasons ago when I decided to do an outdoor grow. What worked for me (to my surprise) was I purchased a bucket of predators from some company that sent a container filled with leaves and tiny little mites all over them. It said place a few leaves around the plant which I did. About a week or so later BOOM no more spider mites, I couldn't believe it. Those little critters really did the trick. I was so happy as I didn't need chem sprays and such.

As for whitefly, got such a bad bad problem with them around these part I admit defeat and no longer grow outdoors because of them.
Yea man around here we have issues with white flies too. Been a uphill battle

Top Bottom