Dank Commander From Rare Dankness

• Thread starter Shawn MT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shawn MT

Shawn MT

I'm currently finishing up my first grow and just popped my second set of beans. I'll be running these the same as my first grow but with much more knowledge. I will top twice and LST. Here's my set up and my first pic.
Viraspectra 900w LED
3'x3'x6' tent
390 CFM fan
3 gallon cloth pots
Floranova grow and bloom
Cal-mag+
I'm gonna run 24 hours light for 4 weeks, then switch to 12/12.
Stay tuned for updates.

Dank commander from rare dankness
Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Forgot to add, foxfarms ocean mix, I will amend it once transplanted to pots.

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

I read either stakes or trelles, have you gotten this strain? If so how was the end product?

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Finally showing some growth. So when I typed them not only did I miss because I was stoned but I cut an entire top fan leaf off. Guess I'll see how it turns out.

IMG 20170919 061952
Monster762

Monster762

I really wanted to get some of the dank commander seeds but the overseas billing n all makes it near impossible. I'll definately be looking back here for progression.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive grown this strain and have a fresh pack waiting on me . its a great strain needs lots of support either a net or lots of sticks . it also didnt like to be sprayed. My favorite pheno was this super viny stretchy one that smells like catpiss

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

James Bean is domestic and has them. This is definitely not the viney pheno these are short with a fat main stem, I've got them about 30 inches from the light and they only seem to be growing out. BTW grew rare Dankness Scott's OG before this and that's the hardest hitting bud I've had, can't keep my eyes open after smoking.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
James Bean is domestic and has them. This is definitely not the viney pheno these are short with a fat main stem, I've got them about 30 inches from the light and they only seem to be growing out. BTW grew rare Dankness Scott's OG before this and that's the hardest hitting bud I've had, can't keep my eyes open after smoking.
Thats for sure the catpiss pheno then . my wife no joke would get all frisky when she smoked this sad i lost my cut thats why i got another pack

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Gonna flip soon. I also had a question. Something came up and I won't be able to finish this grow. I'm going to trade to a friend for some bud. I have 5 plants ready to flip to flower, what's a good trade? Was going to ask for 1/2 oz per plant.

IMG 20170925 055012
IMG 20170925 054956
NHWhites

NHWhites

I would think $50-75 per plant so that puts you around an oz for all of them but maybe it's different in MT

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Well 5 plants and 3 of them had balls, I was hoping to have more females but it is what it is.

Top Bottom